Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O Holy Night on the Christmas DVD  (Read 2520 times)
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« on: October 21, 2007, 06:00PM »

I love how Celtic Woman does O Holy Night.  I'm not happy with the changes they made on that song than when they did it on the CD and at Slane.  First of all, they had just Orla sing, "O Night, When Christ was Born." when I perfer all the girls singing it like in the original version.  Also, I love the fact how it gets really powerful, and it's just the girls singing, but on the DVD, the enormous choir gets to sing with them.  I do remember Mel mentioning that the big choir sung in this song in her review, but I thought she was confused with another song.  What's more upsetting is that the regular choir isn't even there during the song, just the big choir which is really odd.  I do like the fact that Meav joined Lisa on "Fall on her Knees".  Big Disappointment Angry Angry Angry
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 06:03PM by Jonas » Logged

Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 06:17PM »

Well I would have to agree and disagree. When they made the cd they probably thought that the parts for the girl's were good, but when time for the dvd came up David probably wanted to change his mind. I would have to agree with the big Choir. I thought that the Choir was to powerful and they should of had a smaller choir because you couldn't hear the girls to well. Smiley

made by JRRacing
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 03:33PM »

It must be the same sound to me.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: