Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn is going to be great  (Read 6711 times)
papagood

« on: October 22, 2007, 01:26PM »

I tried to find an existing thread to make my comments but couldn't so I will start one. We definitely have a new Celtic Woman. It has been posted before but I would also like to say welcome Lynn. She may need a little more time to adjust and become comfortable with the group but she will. Lynn is now where the other members were on their first DVD. When she has logged as many concerts as the other ladies we will see her evolve into a performer as well as a beautiful singer. Willowy in form, she looks much taller than she is and she just glides across the stage. Her voice is different from Meavs or Hayleys because she is Lynn, her own person. Since West Palm Beach I can say I have heard three fantastic versons of "Danny Boy", "Scarborough Fair" and " Dulaman". On Friday night Lynn seemed to be trying to hard to be perfect and the Kravis Center could be overwhelming. It is built on a grand scale, different from any venue I have seen. Then on Saturday she seemed much more relaxed. She wasn't having the fun on stage the other ladies were but I just don't see her polking a finger in to the ribs of one of the male chorus members like Chloe did. I don't believe he expected that at all. From my seat on first row (gloat, gloat) I could see his expression. She kept polking him and laughing. I was breaking up. Nothing keeps Chloe from having fun. Lynn, you have the ability to become a fantastic Celtic Woman. Smile Lady, you are beautiful.
  Don
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 03:07PM »

Don ... as I sat just 2 seats to the right of you and, as such, saw the (very) same show as you ... I couldn't agree more.

I think what you (have) posted here is ... as true as true can be.

Very nice to meet you Saturday night. ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 03:28PM »

Yeah. She'll handle the tour by getting it finished.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
JByrd

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 09:55AM »

She was stunning in Charlotte last night, and much more at ease than in North Charleston last week.

I think she has come home.

John

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 05:03PM »

I see her in a golden gown already given for finishing the tour.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 05:11PM »

And as far as I can tell, she's pretty young, so her voice may even mature some more and become even better! We've got a lot to look forward to.

Chris

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 05:16PM »

I'm looking forward to welcoming Lynn to Ohio and Akron next Friday.

Thanks for the review.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 05:25PM »

Lynn has that terrific Irish sense of humor, too.  I told her that we like to send birthday greetings to the performers, and I asked for her birthday.  I was very careful to specify "month and day ONLY."  She replied, "......thank you for not requesting the year, you wouldn't have got it anyway!"   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 06:05PM »

Don,
Very good assessment in your observations of Lynn in the WPB Shows. You are so right, it will come with time, and we all will be so proud of her. I know I am already. She is a rising star.

Lynn, we love you.

Jim Allen

If you promise to send me a song
greyfox

I Am the Voice That Always is Calling You....

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 06:16PM »

Lynn is ALREADY great!  Grin
You go girl....

Will
celtic_fiddler
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 07:19PM »

I'm looking forward to hearing Lynn mixed with the other girls.  She has a lovely solo voice and I'm sure she'll blend in beautifully.  Are there any sound clips that include her with the other girls yet?
McIrish

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 09:59PM »

There are few vocalists worldwide who can sing with purity,fullness of sound(virtually,the ability to fill every sinus cavity with sound, this is a gift few have,it can not be learned,although many have tried)pitch that is nearly always perfect,and timbre(tone color) matched by few other musicians throughout the world. Maeve was one of the few,Lynne is another! Mc
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 10:09PM »

Welcome celtic_fiddler!!! Smiley
celtic_fiddler
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 06:55AM »

Thanks, jillebeans!  I'm very happy to be here!  Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 03:31PM »

She'll finish up the tour as possible.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: