Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn,You Are Where You Should Be  (Read 9718 times)
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 12:01PM »

You won't be disappointed.

Ya got that right! I have to admit I was nervous cause I didn't know what to expect from her but the minute she started singing, I knew that she would be great and great she was! She exceeded my expectations!

Thanks Lindsey
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 06:00PM »

Hi Don, and all WPB attendees,
Yes Don, we did discuss Lynn, and as we said, she is going to do great things. She has all the ability, outstanding good looks, a wonderfully beautiful voice, the right height; and I saw some interaction with others on stage, especially Saturday night. She glanced our way a couple of times, but I didn`t see direct eye contact. Lynn will acquire that when she does not have to be thinking about what she has to do next, in each phase of each song. As I said, all the other Ladies do not have to think about what to do; it is second nature to them now. That will come to Lynn as she continues to peform each Show.

Lynn, you have all the talent you need; and your fans just love that you are now one of the members of Celtic Woman. We love you Lynn.

Jim Allen

If you promise to send me a song
McIrish

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 10:11PM »

Guys,to be honest,I was a doubter.Maeve's voice was so perfect that I thought few,if any,would equal that magnificence again. But thanks to Susan,Rich,& Maggie,I gave it a try.Lynne proved to me on Friday that she had the talent.(If you listen to Maeve # 1 & Silver Sea you will hear tremendous similarity in the quality & beauty of Maev's voice & Lynn's voice,both in their youth.) Saturday proved to me how effective a supportive audience can be in helping a newcomer feel at home. It was very obvious that Lynn was,not only feeling accepted,but now feeling comfortable in being a part of the CW famiy. What a wonderful gift to the family! Mc
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 10:19PM »

It makes me happy to see all the encouraging words going Lynn's way. She has a big role to fill and it's great to know she's got so much support. Her talent, her beauty, her grace and her wonderful personality assure her a place in our hearts. She's an amazing singer and a great person too. I look forward to seeing her again in Reading and watching her become even more a part of the CW experience. Let's all show our appreciation for her contributions at every concert we attend!

Chris

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 10:48PM »

Yes I believe so too. Lynn is a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice and I think she will open up a bit more as time goes on and and will 'glow' more and more brightly. It takes time to adjust but she knows what she's doing up there. She'll be just fine.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: