Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: celticwoman.com updates!  (Read 726934 times)
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 04:17AM »

*chuckles*    Well, the Circle Centre Mall would definitely be a place for some "retail therapy"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 07:40AM by hesprit » Logged
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 05:08AM »

Is it a big mall?

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Sara

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 07:11AM »

It's really nice that they update the tours. Sounds like they are really have a great tour and having some fun too.

Sara
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 07:40AM »

In all fairness, I haven't been to that mall in several years, the last time when I was attending a convention at the Convention Center which is connected to the mall.  Even then is was a largemall.  Out of curiosity, I looked it up in Google and found the following, brief description, to show what the mall is like today:

Come to Circle Centre in Indianapolis to explore 2 full city blocks and 4 exciting levels that feature more than 100 shopping, dining and entertainment options.

Love shopping? Then Circle Centre is for you! This fashionable centre, designed for the ultimate shopper, offers exceptional eateries and delightful diversions. Nowhere will you find more choices than at Circle Centre.

According to the website of the company that owns/runs the mall, there are seven major hotels in Indianapolis which also connect directly to the mall through covered skywalks.  I'm not sure if the ladies had to squeeze in their shopping on the same day as their show, or if they had an overnight with time to rest up as well, but if they did stay in one of the hotels in Indy, I'd be willing to bet it was one of these seven.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 07:55AM by hesprit » Logged
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 09:46AM »

Wow!  Sounds like there was an excellent opportunity for ALOT of retail therapy.  Thats a huge mall.

Sara
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 12:06PM »

I wonder how Lynn did with it ... she mentioned at one spot on the CW website in an interview that she has a hard time adjusting to being on the road because she loves to shop and can't just take things home, so she has to remember how much (or little) space she has in her suitcases.  *lol*
KiernanKate
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 12:27PM »

I wonder how they'd react to West Edmonton Mall ?  Grin

now THAT is a huge mall.... complete with two food courts, amusement park, movie theaters, etc etc etc.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 01:07PM »

I wonder how Lynn did with it ... she mentioned at one spot on the CW website in an interview that she has a hard time adjusting to being on the road because she loves to shop and can't just take things home, so she has to remember how much (or little) space she has in her suitcases.  *lol*

She has Chloe the Professional Shopper with her!  Grin Grin

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 01:14PM »

What a combination!

Sara
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2007, 01:27PM »

Sounds like they ate and shopped. Sounds good to me!

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 02:37PM »

Maybe for the next tour they'll have to add another bus (the Porter/Kelly family transport) and an extra truck to carry the packages from the ladies'  "retail therapy" trips!

BTW, if that idea is put into place, I'm offering my services, right now, as a driver for the truck!  If not, then give me some warning to get the appropriate license again, and I'll drive the extra bus!  Just to be helpful, of course, no hidden reasons.

*gives everybody a totallyandcompletelyinnocentofanythingandeverything sorta smile*
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 07:28PM »

They have a Q&A with Lynn. I don't know if anyone's posted that yet, though.

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 07:31PM »

Where is it located?

Sara
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 07:33PM »

Here it is!
http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/lynnqanda

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 07:37PM »

That was good.  Thanks for the heads up.  They also have something on Skate For The Heart.

Sara
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: