Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: celticwoman.com updates!  (Read 726261 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2985 on: September 13, 2014, 11:12AM »

Message from Craig, posted four hours ago on the website and Facebook:

A message from Craig Ashurst - Celtic Dancer.

"The energy, friendship and love of the Celtic Woman family, including the best fans in the world, is the greatest that I have ever experienced. I have performed my last show with Celtic Woman (for now) with hopes to pursue other creative endeavours.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for embracing me in your family and you will run with me everywhere I go.

With lots of love, kindest regards and warmest wishes,
Craig."

Celtic Woman added:
"We wish you the very best, buddy! Follow your feet and thank you for your energy! x"

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2986 on: September 14, 2014, 11:05AM »

No real surprise.  Lisa Lambe pretty much let that slip a while back.

One would think he would finish with the European tour since the choir doesn't go on the Christmas shows, but it seems that CW members like to leave abruptly.

Edit: Grammar Fix
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:22PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2987 on: September 15, 2014, 04:27PM »

He may have a critical deadline he must meet to accept the new opportunity he mentions.  Sad

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2988 on: September 16, 2014, 01:07PM »

He may have a critical deadline he must meet to accept the new opportunity he mentions.  Sad

Agreed! And, seeing as Lisa already knew it was coming, my guess is that Celtic Woman management knew it'd be coming as well so they probably made contingency plans! It'll all work out!
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #2989 on: September 17, 2014, 10:26AM »

Is Lisa Lambe coming back to Celtic Woman?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2990 on: September 17, 2014, 12:17PM »

Is Lisa Lambe coming back to Celtic Woman?
i would think so?she is prob. Doing breaking dad again in January through February ( I saw it advertised in our hotel in dublin!) it shouldn't interfere w the tour (even if they extend it) I am sure she will tour to! She is doing a galway thing now so she is busy till the Europe tour!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #2991 on: October 22, 2014, 04:21AM »

They just posted on Facebook that the European tour will be rescheduled. I'm rather dissappointed as I was really looking forward to the show in Amsterdam..  Sad I hope I can make it to the new show.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:31AM by MaryN. » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2992 on: October 22, 2014, 06:37AM »

so sorry for anyone who had tickets to those concert dates Sad That is awful. I can't wait to see the new show though, even though Lisa might be doing that play at that time so not sure if she will be on the European part of the tour. Maggie also said that there will be a taping. I am prepared if it is in Cleveland though and am so ready, which it could be a big possibility as red rocks would be to! But, I hope that they wait till June/July after the tour to do the taping/cd in Dublin! Nut, I am prepared and ready if need be! Now that I know what to do and actually got accustomed to Ireland very quick I am ready! The travel bug bit me and am looking for a good excuse to go! Working tons of overtime and getting the bank account back to normal just incase! Also saving my vacation hours so I can spend a proper few days at least exploring! and also on Maggies part give us ample amount of time at least the first of the month before or earlier so I can get approved pto and not have to find five to seven people cover for me! (yes, it is that  crazy) so can't wait and see! And hopefully she announces soon or by the end of the year when airfare is low!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #2993 on: October 22, 2014, 10:36AM »

It's the first time that I'm disappointed by CW Management. A huge amount of money has been involved to get very good seats and plans almost everything for nothing. We didn't get proper explanations, just "unforeseen changes" Sad
Moreover tickets for the new dates will be available in less than two days, I'm afraid that the good seats would be gone Cry that's so unfair.. Sad

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #2994 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55AM »

It's the first time that I'm disappointed by CW Management. A huge amount of money has been involved to get very good seats and plans almost everything for nothing. We didn't get proper explanations, just "unforeseen changes" Sad
Moreover tickets for the new dates will be available in less than two days, I'm afraid that the good seats would be gone Cry that's so unfair.. Sad
Arent the tickets you already have not valid for the new show?
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #2995 on: October 22, 2014, 10:59AM »

Arent the tickets you already have not valid for the new show?

The venue has changed for Amsterdam and it'll be in a middle of a week so I couldn't make it Sad
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:04AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: