Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q&A with Lynn  (Read 6125 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: November 14, 2007, 10:32AM »

The CW web site has a new Q&A with Lynn - http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/lynnqanda.  I love this part:

What reaction have you received from Celtic Woman fans?

The fans have been unbelievably supportive to me. They’ve been really understanding about me adjusting to the role and they have given me space and time to get used to the show. Overall they have been very friendly, very enthusiastic and respectful.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:42AM »

I was so happy to read that.  Wink

Thanks Lindsey
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 11:03AM »

I'm glad they put that on there.  Sounds like she's having a good time.  Lynn ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Sara

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 11:06AM »

Souns like Lynn is adjusting just fine. Of course the other ladies do make it easier by being their usual kind, fun, supportive selves.

Sara
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 01:03PM »

I loved that interview, especially the part about the fans. It makes me wonder if she's seen some of the really nice posts here about her and how well she fits in with the other ladies and how amazing her voice is. I hope so. There have been some lovely posts about her and I'd like to think that she knows how welcome an addition she is for us Forum members. Let's keep up the good work, people! Before long, maybe we can help her to stop feeling like a replacement and just realize she's part of the family.

Chris

Maggie
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 02:47PM »

My favourite bit of the interview is where Lynn was asked how the other girls have treated her since she joined CW, because her reply is just what we've always said about the ladies:

They have been really supportive, really laid back, which has been so important to me because any nerves I might have had have been put to rest. They have been so easy going, and everyone else has been too.
No one has been really panicky and there is absolutely no Diva behaviour.
With these girls, what you see is what you get,
and that has made it really easy for me, as a newcomer, to walk into this
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 01:34AM by Maggie » Logged
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 02:53PM »

Yeah, I learned about the Q&A with Lynn when I received the CW newsletter earlier this week, and read it right away.  It was great to hear Lynn's view on those things and I loved the confirmation of the character and hearts of these girls, that we have always known about, from an inside member of the group.   Smiley Smiley

WE LOVE YOU, CW!!!! *hugs!!*

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
FireGuyFrank

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 03:40PM »

The CW web site has a new Q&A with Lynn - http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/lynnqanda.  I love this part:

What reaction have you received from Celtic Woman fans?

The fans have been unbelievably supportive to me. They’ve been really understanding about me adjusting to the role and they have given me space and time to get used to the show. Overall they have been very friendly, very enthusiastic and respectful.

Who's better than us?!

Glad to read it.
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 05:45PM »

It makes me wonder if she's seen some of the really nice posts here about her and how well she fits in with the other ladies and how amazing her voice is. I hope so. There have been some lovely posts about her and I'd like to think that she knows how welcome an addition she is for us Forum members.

I hope this is true, Chris.  I want her to know how much we are rooting for her!  She is already a new favorite (though, I could say that each one was my favorite).  But seriously.  She's awesome and I loved the interview.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 08:45PM »

uh...well, someone asked her at the M&G about looking in on us, and she said she has from time to time, to see how we are reacting to her....so keep up the positive posts! They are working!!!!

Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 05:39PM »

I was also glad to say that I was happy that she sad all of that  Smiley

made by JRRacing
Meldy

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 02:01PM »

I haven't met her...yet Cheesy But there has been numerous posts about how nice a person Lynn is Smiley  That's truly wonderful that she takes in consideration the positive posts from the fans Smiley  She IS part of the family now.

Meldy Smiley

Banner by:  Scott
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 03:48PM »

I definetly agree.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: