Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Mail Address  (Read 148990 times)
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 08:58AM »

My wips awe seawed, Wich. Cheesy

mainopsman

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 05:44PM »

Thanks Rich you came through again.   Thats why we love you so much!!!!   Big hug, sorry no kisses form me but the ladies can line up with a big one for you.
              JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 09:30PM »

Don't let on that I told you this, but I happen to know that there's a large box of Butler's Chocolate on its way to Alexa and the staff of CW Ltd, from the entire CW forum.   Wink

Aww, how fabulous!  You're just so generous Rich!  We appreciate them all, and I'm glad you have let them know that.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 12:51PM »

Thank you, Rich  - you are THE BEST!!!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
cjensen

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 01:29AM »

Rich, ... nice job!
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 07:38AM »

Thank you, Rich.
Chief 117
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 04:16PM »

i'll swim there if i need to !!! Grin

You're a Nick too, cool.  I'd swim there if I absolutely had no other choice.
However, if it got cold enough to were the ocean froze over I'd run there.
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 11:43AM »

does Chloe have an address just for her? i know meav's and orla's, but then again i've never actually sent anything to them...

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 11:58AM »

does Chloe have an address just for her?
No, Chloë does not have a published email address.  If you write to her attention to info@celticwoman.com, I guarantee John will see to it that she receives it.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
YayBabySeals

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 12:44PM »

Wow, you can really send gifts to them at that address and they will get them? Oooh!

I make fabric makeup bags and it would be awesome if I had the time to do it for each of the girls (maybe in colors to match their gorgeous dresses!) this year...maybe for Christmas or something. Has anyone had any experience sending them gifts this way? I'd love to hear any advice or pointers, they would be much appreciated...I don't think I'll  be able to get to another show this year so I think snail mail across the pond might be the only way to get them to those beautiful ladies we all love so much!  Smiley
nbrock

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 01:55PM »

They do actually receive everything we send them!  Cool, huh?  They have thanked us at M&Gs for items we've sent!  That's just one more thing that I love about these ladies - they are so gracious.  I dont see how they remember us, much less recall a gift or card that we've mailed!!  That tells me that they care about us almost as much as we care for them.

Mailing is a little tricky.  You have to complete customs paperwork, so it's best to ask for a little help at the post office if you've not done this before.  Good luck.
Norma
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 02:36PM »

Just a word of caution.  Don't send flowers or perishables to that address.  I know, it sounds silly, but people have done it when the girls were on tour.  Candy and flowers don't hold up too well when they sit for two months.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 10:05AM »

can you use 2 stamps???

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Moscapoet
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 11:34AM »

They do indeed get what you send there. It is amazing that they remember who sent what but they do. All the artists I've met at meet & greets as well as Rachel and Joanne have said they received things I'd sent and that of many others. I can well imagine though, when you're the number one chart group in the world, that they must have someone who just sorts things and distributes them. Best not to bury them in stuff though.   
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 04:56PM »

Rich is posting the Greek Theater count down Huh Hmmmmm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: