Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Green the Whole Year Round  (Read 5474 times)
jimbo1mcm

« on: November 29, 2007, 04:04PM »

David, thank you so much for this beautiful song. When you play and Lisa sings, it is actually breathtaking!!!
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 06:46PM »

David, thank you so much for this beautiful song. When you play and Lisa sings, it is actually breathtaking!!!

I agree. David is a genius as are the ladies and the rest of the CW crew. They have given us so much of themselves over the past three years and I know they have the utmost respect for the fans and are excellent role models for our youth which are not easy things to find in this day and age. They remind me so much of times gone by.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 05:59AM »

It sure has been seen by me on PBS as well.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
McIrish

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 08:58PM »

David, As a retired music teacher who had the great joy of creating, harmonizing, & performing together with over 10,000 students throughout the years,(41) it brings great joy to my heart to hear original,creative compositions to our,ever increasingly secular world. Thankyou for sharing your gifts with the world, especially with those of us in the US, many of us who take your music and your message very,very seriously. May our Lord continue to bless you with many new and creative ideas, many of which will glorify HIM!,  Sincerely, Mc
Pianoman14
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 01:49PM »

This song leaves me breathless. Unreal.
Rindt213

Ray Fean rocks.

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 11:44PM »

Mc, your posts are so heartfelt, dude you rock my socks.  We need more people like you in the world.

Now let the day begin!
Now every dancer can step in
and step out again!
Ya da da da da da daaa
Let every bell to ring!
Trumpet and Violin!
Let every chorus sing!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 12:17AM »

Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

Does someone have a song interpretation to offer? TO me, it means why does the Christmas Spirit have to be such a brief period in the year? The period where people smile at friends and strangers alike, stop to help a child, or chat up a neighbor one has ignored for the most part. It means to me we should strive to have this same spirit throughout the hustle and bustle of our busy lives -year round- 24/7...It certainly is a beautiful song!

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: