Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderful HUGE pictures!  (Read 12608 times)
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 05:23PM »

This is somewhat out of topic but not so much so, Does anyone know of where I can find high quality pictures of all the ladies together, and of shots of them alone? I would like to work on wallpapers and all, but picture qualities are a pet peeve of mine  Tongue, I prefer big and then I can go small (if I must but I prefer to start big and stay big   Grin ) I am a very visual person. So any help will be appreciated.  Cheesy By the way, great pictures, those are the kind that I like, nice and big, if you zoom in alot you can then see the distortion, but before all that wonderful quality.

try screen caps maybe?   have been on the same mission myself, with not much luck Sad

bloodRaven

Angel from above you are....

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 07:22PM »

well that is what i was afraid of....well I guess I will have to stick to screen caps.... well we could all keep looking...we have to find something, nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!!... Smiley
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 11:04PM »

I'm with you!  I look all the time!  I'll luck out one day  Grin
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:51AM by aislin » Logged

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 07:41PM »

I'm having trouble not swapping out my group pic for the shot of Chloe in white. Simply....GORGEOUS.

FireGuyFrank

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 01:51PM »

Imagine these is they were available at www.fathead.com--you could cover an entire wall...or two..or three...or four...   Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: