Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For 2008....when will Lisa return to the tour?  (Read 10153 times)
constantine336

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2007, 06:03AM »

I remember for the first concert Lisa in her interview that she had her second son just a month before and was concerned about what they'd put her in for the performance. At that time Lisa thought that CW would be just a single performance for PBS and then everyone would go their seperate ways. But that didn't hasppen and the rest is history. Lisa should not feel she needs to come back until she is ready. She loves her music but she also loves her family. She shouldn't have to choose between them. Lisa we luv you but come back when you want to.
Maggie
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 01:39PM »

I expect her to walk out of the delivery room and go directly into rehearsal.  Scott can do the bonding.  I want Lisa singing.   Grin

To all you guys who want Lisa to dump the child on Scott's lap and run onto the stage.....
I suggest you try giving birth.......just that experience would traumatize you, not to mention feeding.......you would all need a minimum 6 months of therapy.......

Forget March - you've got to be kidding! Roll Eyes
.....and probably the first half of April at the very least.

Most paediatricians and many airlines do not recommend taking infants on a long flight until they are several weeks old. This is because their immune system is not fully developed to cope with germs in a controlled environment, and also for the baby's ear comfort.

now LEAVE THE LADY ALONE, WILL YA?
Lisa will come back when she and the baby are ready, and not a minute sooner.

Virgo

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2007, 01:49PM »

Maggie...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  I Agree with you 100,000,000%....And then some....Ann Marie

To Love another Person is to see the Face of God!!
constantine336

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2007, 02:15PM »

Me too!!! Lisa's second son was at least six months old when CW started their first tour of the US in 05. Lisa should not have to choose between bonding with her son/daughter or perhaps twins to tour with CW. At the Sovereign Center on Nov 1st she looked about 4 months pregnant but still put on a superb performance. After the show there was a long drive through the night to Akron. She couldn't have gotten the full amount of sleep she and her baby need. And she still had almost a month of touring to go and then Japan. To be honest I don't think she'll make this season. Lynn is coming along just great and I'm sure Alex will also do well. We luv Lisa. Lets show her that now. Lets just accept that we may well not see Lisa this tour.
Maggie
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2007, 02:56PM »

She loves her music but she also loves her family. She shouldn't have to choose between them. Lisa we luv you but come back when you want to.

I can tell you right now it's not a matter of choice, there is no question at all......
Lisa is an Irishwoman.......FAMILY first and always, especially a new baby!
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2007, 02:59PM »

She loves her music but she also loves her family. She shouldn't have to choose between them. Lisa we luv you but come back when you want to.

I can tell you right now it's not a matter of choice, there is no question at all......
Lisa is an Irishwoman.......FAMILY first and always, especially a new baby!

Yep! I agree hole-heartedly!

Thanks Mel!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2007, 03:54PM »

You tell em, Maggie.

Lisa can come back when SHE is ready. Then again she could come on stage with the baby<g>

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
constantine336

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2007, 05:17PM »

I did not mean to imply that Lisa wouldn't make that decision that her family was more important then touring with CW. Lisa does not know me from Adam but I feel I know what sort of person she is from her music and her posts on the Lisa forum.  I think Lisa completed the last tour because with Meav gone she realized how much depend upon her. To be honest I wish she had not completed the tour even if it meant I would miss her at the Sovereign Center back in Nov. There is no way that I think she will complete any part of the spring tour. It is just too much. Let Alex have her place in the sun. Lisa should come back to CW when she is ready and no sooner.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: