Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav and Hayley exchange  (Read 23437 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: April 26, 2007, 02:28PM »

Pals, I have to tell you about this. Did Meav and Hayley exchange in awhile throughout the tour dates performing?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
convertedceltic

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 02:37PM »

Yep,

They sure did.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 04:45PM »

So, that really means that Meav went into the Hippodrome Theatre with Chloe, Lisa, Orla and Mairead? (Looks like I've really seen it) Roll Eyes Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 05:11PM »

Hayley was along for (roughly) the first half of the Tour. Meav, from what I gather, is along for (roughly) the second half of the Tour, while Hayley attends to her own works and engagements. The four CW concerts I saw (all in March) were with (our beautiful Angel) Hayley. That said, I, unfortunately, did not get to see Meav  Cry. Hayley of course, was wonderful and then some. But oh how I longed to see Meav perform Dulaman live right before my eyes. Oh well, maybe AND hopefully next time.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
m.k.c.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 10:05PM »

I believe they're actually changing throughout. Meav is with them right now, but on May 3rd Hayley joins them 'til sometime in June when Meav joins them 'til the end of the tour. 
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 03:53AM »

According to the CW web site, Hayley will rejoin them in Palm Desert on May 4 and stay with them through the Red Rocks show on May 23.  Méav then comes back on June 1 in Memphis and stays for the remaining dates.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 02:41PM »

I know (too bad) the CWFan2 did not see Meav, but can I proceed to make this CWFan2 see her?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 03:19PM »

Will Meav and Hayley ever perform together?  That would be a sight to see.   Grin

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 03:23PM »

Méav did start out the tour with the group.

<3 Lauren

<3
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28PM »

It's very likely they will perform together in the next televised concert, whenever that may be.

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 08:09PM »

I, like so many others here, only wish I could have caught Hayley and Meav together, at least for one show. Preferably all shows but, at least one. Perhaps (and hopefully) the next time around. I think this would be fantastic to see all six lovely ladies on stage together as in the Live At Slane Castle concert.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Meldy

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02PM »

I, like so many others here, only wish I could have caught Hayley and Meav together, at least for one show. Preferably all shows but, at least one. Perhaps (and hopefully) the next time around. I think this would be fantastic to see all six lovely ladies on stage together as in the Live At Slane Castle concert.

... Bill

Seeing all six ladies together on stage would be amazing.  Hopefully like Flip8 said, they'll perform together on the next televised concert.

Banner by:  Scott
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 04:09PM »

Really? After that, I think Hayley and Meav will be choices for the next tour again won't they?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 06:49PM »

I wish that I could experience them all performing together too.  It would be especially fun to be in the televised concert!  Meaning the audience.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
CWF Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 07:03PM »

... Bill

Seeing all six ladies together on stage would be amazing.  Hopefully like Flip8 said, they'll perform together on the next televised concert.

Six...Six?  What about all seven on stage for a concert? That would be something to witness!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: