Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav and Hayley exchange  (Read 23438 times)
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 08:46AM »

Hayley was along for (roughly) the first half of the Tour. Meav, from what I gather, is along for (roughly) the second half of the Tour, while Hayley attends to her own works and engagements. The four CW concerts I saw (all in March) were with (our beautiful Angel) Hayley. That said, I, unfortunately, did not get to see Meav  Cry. Hayley of course, was wonderful and then some. But oh how I longed to see Meav perform Dulaman live right before my eyes. Oh well, maybe AND hopefully next time.

... Bill

Hayley did one heck of a job in the show I saw April 3rd. I heard people talking at the intermission about how much they loved Hayley's stage presence and angelic singing voice and how she handled herself like a perfect lady and could not believe she was only 19 years old.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 10:19AM »

I was blessed to have Meav performing for the show in Toronto!  What a treat! I'm so glad it was her turn! *S*
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 11:31AM »

Speaking of Meav and Hayley, since they stopped, they were working for their solo careers.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
bob c

North Carolina

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2009, 07:26AM »

Oh, she had fun let me tell ya! She was havin fun!

I found a very brief and very badly shot video clip of Hayley singing part of Dulaman at Salt Lake City on YouTube. Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8gctVZN82Qs

It's hard to tell but it looks like she's having fun to me.

Chris

Thanx for that one Chris ......that was fun despite the quality problems ....

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: