Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe on TV in Minneapolis  (Read 7132 times)
Celeste

« on: April 08, 2007, 04:14PM »

They're not as substantial as the more recent HSN interviews, but I always enjoyed these two 2-minute interviews with Chloe, from a Minneapolis TV station. These were apparently taped last spring, when the group was performing in the Twin Cities.

The first shows Chloe with David Downes. I especially like this one because it features a pretty close-up of Chloe. She has such a soft speaking voice - just like her singing:

http://wcco.com/video/?id=15761@wcco.dayport.com

It's kind of funny to hear the news anchor introduce the interview by calling the group "Seltic Woman," though, the way that people pronounce "Boston Celtics."

The second interview, from the same station, shows Chloe with another one of the group members:

http://wcco.com/video/?id=15886@wcco.dayport.com

The links open new web pages. To watch the videos, just click "Play" beneath the single screen that's larger than the others.

fireyred09
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 05:16PM »

They misspelled "Agnew," instead putting "Agnes." Way to go, guys.  Roll Eyes

Ah well...we're only human!  Wink

It is a lovely interview! I love, love, LOVE listening to the ladies talk  Cheesy Their accents are so great! Thanks for posting!

*adds to favorites*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 05:19PM by fireyred09 » Logged
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 01:28PM »

Those videos I've seen are very intelligent in my skill. She's so great in that detail also.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:24PM »

They're not as substantial as the more recent HSN interviews, but I always enjoyed these two 2-minute interviews with Chloe, from a Minneapolis TV station. These were apparently taped last spring, when the group was performing in the Twin Cities.

The first shows Chloe with David Downes. I especially like this one because it features a pretty close-up of Chloe. She has such a soft speaking voice - just like her singing:

http://wcco.com/video/?id=15761@wcco.dayport.com

It's kind of funny to hear the news anchor introduce the interview by calling the group "Seltic Woman," though, the way that people pronounce "Boston Celtics."

Why is the C in Celtic pronouned as a K?

The second interview, from the same station, shows Chloe with another one of the group members:

http://wcco.com/video/?id=15886@wcco.dayport.com

The links open new web pages. To watch the videos, just click "Play" beneath the single screen that's larger than the others.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 04:15AM »

Grin Cheesy

I know you said that part! Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 09:57AM »

Well, you think anyone can type "Chloe Agnew Minneapolis" on Youtube? Anyone will try it. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 10:22AM »

Great find Celeste! Although I must admit that I am a bit upset. I live in Minnesota and somehow missed that. Huh
The "Seltic Woman" thing is funny. At the show here in November they were announcing it that way over the speakers at the Xcel Center.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 01:21PM »

By using the letter "C", I think anyone confuses this sound.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: