Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe on Ryan Tubridy (RTE1) this Saturday?  (Read 9101 times)
Celeste

« on: January 31, 2008, 04:20PM »

I read a post on the Chloe Agnew forum, and I can't verify whether it's true or not -- but it could be. The poster stated that Chloe and her mother will be on the Ryan Tubridy show on RTE1 this Saturday night.

Apparently, this is an evening television intereview show -- sort of like Leno or Letterman in Ireland? Perhaps a forum member from Ireland will better be able to explain.

Anyway, if this is indeed happening, I hope that one of our Irish forum members might be able to record Chloe's appearance, and, if possible, make it available for the rest of us to see. Smiley

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 04:22PM »

We would all love to see it.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 06:05PM »

I hope she might be able to perform things.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
honeypie

Jessica

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:03AM »

I would love to see it as well.

Providence, RI March 6, 2007 - March 11, 2009 - March 10, 2010
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:54AM »

The name of the show is Tubirdy Tonight and RTÉ puts all of the interviews from the show up on the Tubirdy Tonight website: http://www.rte.ie/tv/tubridytonight/. I looked but couldn't find a list of upcoming guests so I have no idea if Chloë will make an appearence.

aislin
honeypie

Jessica

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:01PM »

Thanks for the site. I'll check up on tomorrow nite and see what happens.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 03:48PM »

As I hear it more than once, I think I have to remember the sound.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 06:01PM »

The name of the show is Tubirdy Tonight and RTÉ puts all of the interviews from the show up on the Tubirdy Tonight website: http://www.rte.ie/tv/tubridytonight/. I looked but couldn't find a list of upcoming guests so I have no idea if Chloë will make an appearence.

aislin
Another great bit of information from my co-admin, who labors behind the scenes in total anonymity while I hang around soaking up far more credit than I deserve.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 06:24PM »

It must be the search for the appearance of hers. Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
honeypie

Jessica

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 08:18PM »

I looked and they haven't updated it yet. So maybe tomorrow.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 09:14PM »

Chloe and her mother were guests on the show this evening.  The chats are posted on the web site a day or two after they are on the air.  It should be available tomorrow or Monday.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 04:42AM »

So, you mean that Chloe and her mom are members of the Agnew family?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celeste

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 02:36PM »

Chloe's clip is now available for viewing at the Tubridy Tonight site. The direct link to the videos is here:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/tubridytonight/av_20080202.html

You'll need RealPlayer installed to view the clip. It's a 15-min. interview, but unfortunately, much of the time is given to Chloe's mother, who is apparently a TV personality in Ireland. Chloe's comments, though, (all-too-brief as they are,) are very touching. She talks about feeling homesick while on tour with Celtic Woman. Apart from that, she is her usual ebullient, effervescent self.

Chloe looks lovely (although I think she's even prettier when she has fair skin rather than tanned), and she has some terrific, eye-catching accessories.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 03:42PM »

It looks like the screen has too many stills.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celeste

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 07:05PM »

Ah, how helpful. For those who don't have RealPlayer, here is a YouTube video of Chloe's appearance on Tubridy Tonight. It's edited down to 8 min. from the original 15, focussing on Chloe's comments specifically -- and actually, Chloe did speak quite a bit. She looks even lovelier than usual. I adore her ornate earrings and bracelets -- and notice her black nail polish. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULdcQUZ18c

She also has some very sweet comments about her younger sister. And her mother's impressions of the Celtic Woman tour are highly entertaining. Through all of her success, Chloe has remained very down-to-earth, sweet, gentle, and wholesome -- yet lively and witty as well. What a charmer.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: