Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure every says this.  (Read 12979 times)
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 12:21PM »

When I saw CW I basically walked right on in. Security was at the door but I didn't see anyone stopped or bags searched. I was in a suit and tie though for it. Maybe I didn't look dangerous. I have found though that when i am in a suit, security doesn't bother with me.

But when I went to the "Focus on the Family" thing with James Dobson, a security guy frisked me lol. Guess I looked dangerous. I was also just in blue jeans and golfshirt though.

So, different venues, different types of 'shows', and different clothing worn, may all be factors.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 10:14AM »

Hmm, if I try and find out what the orchestra is wearing, maybe I can dress the same and sneak in when I'm gonna see them Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 06:40PM »

Hmm, if I try and find out what the orchestra is wearing, maybe I can dress the same and sneak in when I'm gonna see them Wink

Well good luck with that. Grin

Thanks Mel!
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 09:28AM »

Thanks Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
lisakellyfan101

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 09:55AM »

Lisa is a gorgeous friendly person who happens to have a great tan now. yesterday she was in a Tshirt and shorts. Wish i was a few years younger.<g>

A terrific lady.

Jim

u r such a lucky man Jim I would do anything to get to see her and the girls in concert, or even get to spend the day with her and my best friend.
Moscapoet
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 01:35PM »

I think I'd break out in song and hope she joined in before I melted away into nothing. What a great memory Jim.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: