Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milwaukee in 15 days  (Read 7085 times)
Kelsey

« on: March 31, 2007, 11:13AM »

I am going to see Celtic Woman in Milwaukee in 15 days!  I absolutely cannot wait.  Is there anyone else going to the concert in Milwaukee?  Even if you're not, I'm sure that anyone who has seen a Celtic Woman concert can relate to the complete elation that I feel right now! Smiley

Kelsey

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 07:15PM »

Kelsey,

I know exactly how you feel.  I have had the experience already once in Pittsburgh and that is why I am going back for another show in Little Rock.

You are simply going to love it.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
JEdwards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 09:36PM »

As I type this, I'm looking at 67 hours and 58 minutes till showtime (oops, now 67 hours, 57 minutes till showtime) Fox Theater, Detroit, MI (Motown, USA.) Excited? Anxious? Nah! My sense of anticipation is such that I want to leave now and take my seat this instant, but other than that...cool as a cucumber!  Grin
Elizabeth

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 10:11PM »

CW in Motown! Awesome! Cool

As I told someone on another forum, the weeks and months of anticipation, and the looking forward to it all, is half the fun of it. That's a gamble with some things, because once you finally experience the show, the vacation, the party -- whatever event you were so excited about -- it quite often doesn't meet your expectations, so there is a big let-down. The GREAT thing with a CW show is that, no matter how wonderful you imagine it to be, and no matter how much delight you think you'll get from it, it will ALWAYS EXCEED your expectations! Cheesy

That's part of the whole CW "experience"!

MEAV:  FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS A CELTIC WOMAN
JEdwards
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 11:24PM »

CW in Motown! Awesome! Cool

As I told someone on another forum, the weeks and months of anticipation, and the looking forward to it all, is half the fun of it. That's a gamble with some things, because once you finally experience the show, the vacation, the party -- whatever event you were so excited about -- it quite often doesn't meet your expectations, so there is a big let-down. The GREAT thing with a CW show is that, no matter how wonderful you imagine it to be, and no matter how much delight you think you'll get from it, it will ALWAYS EXCEED your expectations! Cheesy

That's part of the whole CW "experience"!

Thanks, Beth -- I have every confidence that this will be so, but it's so nice to hear it from someone who's been there.   Cheesy
erick

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 09:26PM »

Ill be there for the Milwaukee show! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: