Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raleigh NC March 30 concert  (Read 10318 times)
robedixon

« on: April 01, 2007, 11:24AM »

I had the pleasure of hearing and seeing Celtic Woman in person Friday night for the first time.  It was an experience I will never forget, I wanted to get tickets to the next nights event to witness it again since they were in Raleigh for two nights, but found it sold out. The Friday concert was not only sold out but they brought in extra chairs to fit another several hundred in due to demand. Ditto for Friday night as well.  Celtic Woman experienced in person was so much more than on TV. The crowd was enthusiastic and Celtic Woman owned the house, it was amazing how quiet it got when the girls were singing only to erupt in applause when they stopped. Mairead held me spellbound with her artistic skills and jumping around the stage. Lisa's voice is so clear and wonderful. Hayley's rendition of Scarbourough Fair just takes your breath. Chloe singing The Prayer sounds like an angel.  Orla playing the harp on Carrickfurgus made me cry. What an evening !
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 12:19PM »

Thanks for sharing part of your magical night with us, it brings the concert to life for those of us, that haven't had the pleasure of attending a concert yet!  I can't wait! *S*
musiclover

Ladies Of Love, Life, and Voice

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 07:22PM »

Really glad you had a good time. This show was very special.

Love can not make the heart content
If the soul is restless.

copyright 1993
                    Blue Love
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 08:21PM »

The first time you see them has to be the best and the most special. I will find out in 12 days 21 hours and 40 minutes!

Maggie
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:33PM »

The first time you see them has to be the best and the most special. I will find out in 12 days 21 hours and 40 minutes!

But who's counting, right?
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 08:40PM »

12 days 21 hours and 20 minutes. Not me, I'm actually counting sheep!

JByrd

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 09:02PM »

Heck, I've seen the eight times, and every one of them was special.

John

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: