Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Promotional ideas: calendar, prom mags...  (Read 17498 times)
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 10:49PM »

I do like the idea of a CW calendar and I'd buy one!  Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 07:09AM »

Mabye, we can make a wish to make them completely, huh? Wishing can help these to me. Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 07:31PM »

Well heres an idea its not exactly promotional but it'll be a promontion in my happiness I wish CW would re-release Chloe's first solo album  Sad

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 10:51PM »

Are you talking about the single she recorded with a friend when she was 11 years old as a fund-raiser?  I think it was called, "This Holy Christmas Night".  I'd love to hear that recording as well. 

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Celeste

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 05:49AM »

I think Western Rose means Chloe's first solo CD:

http://www.celticcollections.com/artists/chloe1.htm

I definitely agree that CW should re-release it under their "banner." I adore this album, and to be quite honest, I think it's an even better compilation than Chloe's more familiar "Walking in the Air" CD (which I also adore). But the first album is the Chloe CD to have, if you're only going to own one, and includes several songs that do not appear on the later CD (including "Danny Boy," and the greatest performance of "Last Rose of Summer" I've ever heard).

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 07:49PM »

Looks like another paycheck goes in part to a member of Celtic Woman...I'll have to find that CD.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: