Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa on Stage question  (Read 1907 times)
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« on: March 01, 2008, 09:31PM »

In Lisa's interviews she talks about Doing " West Side Story " (2 companys)  and "Chicago" and I'm not sure about others, but has anyone on the forum been fortunate enough to have seen her perform these roles? ? ?  I can picture her doing them but I would have loved to have seen her. You can see the expressionon her face when she sings " Somewhere "  that she loves the song and would be so great as Maria.  Of course, in my opinion, She would be great in a Scrubbing Bubbles  commercial!!  Also in the Chicago role there was dancing involved. I can see the dancer moves in the CW show that she does. It's just a VERY small bounce in the step and other moves that really draws my attention. ( Like THAT would be hard for her to do!!! )  Sometime shows are recorded and put into distribution and I just wondered if anything like that is floating around. I'm pretty sure there isn't or every member would have one by now.  But if you were lucky enough to have seen " Our Girl " in any other shows ( I'm sure a LOT of you saw her in Riverdance, but I mean doing the others. ) let us know.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: