Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any word on Lisa's return  (Read 6639 times)
albopooh

« on: March 15, 2008, 12:44PM »

Hello All:

Any chance anyone knows when Lisa may return to CW, don't get me worng, I think Lisa should take all the time with her family and their new member.  I would love to be at that show when she makes a return.  I'm pretty sure as soon as she steps on stage, the audience will be going crazy!

Allan
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 12:47PM »

No word yet, Allan.  I'll let you know if I hear anything.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:20AM »

I hope she comes back soon!!! Plus, you're right Allan the audience will go crazy!

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 11:16AM »

I must admit that I missed seeing Lisa at Radio City. The show is fantastic, however, for me, no one can replace Lisa's talent, smile, sparking eyes! This is in no way a reflection on Alex because I like her so much, I would love to see her stay with CW.
Jon
Joanne Nicpon

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 05:36PM »

I went to Radio City and agree that it wasn't the same without Lisa but the concert was great.  I also agree that no one can replace that voice of hers and her appearance.

Dr. J.
Albany, NY
Truffle Fairy

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 10:08PM »

I SO wish I could attend another show this tour, when Lisa gets back,  but they're going too far west for me to be able to afford it! Sad
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:18PM by aislin » Logged
YShen15118

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 02:05PM »

I want to guess that Lisa will make her debut reappearance on May 9th. My Reasoning?

May 7th is, according to CW birthday page from this forum, Lisa's Birthday. It would be splendid if she surprised the rest of the girls on her birthday and had a mini-CW celebration.
Also, there is a temporary break in touring between May 6th and May 9th- this would provide excellent time for Lisa and the rest of the girls to become readjusted to things.
Lastly, there has been speculation and (announcements from this forum) that Lisa will be rejoining in mid-late spring. Early May would qualify as Mid-Late spring, as any later and it would be considered Summer

Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 05:06PM »

Guys, you have to remember it takes awhile for a mother to get situated with new child after giving birth. I'm sure Lisa wants to spend as much time as she can to nurture Ellie before going back on tour, but we have to be patient. It is quite rude, though, expecting her to come back REALLY soon, but be patient about it, alright? I want Lisa to spend as much time as she can to nurture Ellie before going back on tour. I don't want Lisa to stress out her family and new daughter by going so abruptly. She has a life, you know, so even her fans have to respect that. Smiley She has to recover and rest after having a child, but I'm sure Lisa will rejoin the tour when she is ready.

EDIT: The reason why I'm mentioning this is because I work at a daycare and know about mothers and their children, plus it's common courtesy to respect a woman's rest after giving birth.

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 05:14PM »

At the April 2 Louisville show, I asked one of the roadies if he had heard when Lisa would return.  He said "I heard next year".  I figured he wasn't in the loop, as surely that's not the case.!!??   Huh

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 05:15PM »

She has a life, you know, so even her fans have to respect that. Smiley She has to recover and rest after having a child, but I'm sure Lisa will rejoin the tour when she is ready.
Everyone on this forum respects Lisa's freedom to return when she's ready.  A number of people have already posted about it, in far more diplomatic words than yours.  Please refrain from lecturing our members.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 05:34PM »

Sorry about that, OldFatGuy. I didn't mean to lecture. I just don't want Lisa to rush her return until she's ready from parenting.

YShen15118

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 11:47PM »

I was just speculating possible return dates. I had no intentions of rushing Lisa or being intrusive by any means, and if that was what my message implied, then apologies
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 01:00AM »

The way I see it:  It's okay to speculate; it's like solving a mystery!   Grin 

As for me, being a West Coaster, it's win-win.  Lisa, of course, is incredible.  I have heard so many good things about Alex that I would love to see her perform as well.  For us out here, this is also the first time we get to see Lynn perform.  YAY! 

Plus, we get to see the High Kings, which is well, you know, like...TOTALLY AWESOME!!

What I'm trying to say in my roundabout fashion is, "Don't worry, don't feel bad about speculating.  Relax (and I mean that in a nice way), and enjoy the CW ride."   Grin

We all care about both Lisa and Alex, and want what is best for both of them.  That's one of the things that is so cool about this forum. 

Besides, who knows what CW has up their sleeves after May?  The game's afoot!

Okay, better get to sleep before I spout out even more cliches.  God Bless us, every one (oh brother, here I go again!)

~Mary   

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 12:28PM »

I was just speculating possible return dates. I had no intentions of rushing Lisa or being intrusive by any means, and if that was what my message implied, then apologies

Ah, it's okay. I took it the wrong way, that's all Sad Oh, about return dates? Wow, I really need to read over posts and get an understanding before commenting, my fault.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: