Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My making of "Behind The Scenes with 'The Frog Prince Movie'"  (Read 2071 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: March 28, 2008, 06:12PM »

Once the film is set up, here is one of the features to make this video.

*title appears*

Chloe Agnew: Hello, everyone, I'm Chloe, one of the members of Celtic Woman and I play Princess Ruby in "The Frog Prince Movie". Princess Ruby is a protagonist who is the daughter of magical King Jonathan and operatic Queen Harmony. Her favorite dress she's wearing is a pink dress with a red front bow that matches her gown wrap, short sleeves and hairbow with tri-colored earrings on her ears and now, I'm wearing it. Can you look at that? Her items are the Love-And-Beauty Potion and the Heart Wand. She is a princess who taught herself to sing and also asked her father to teach her some magic. She saves her castle from her enemy called the Wicked Fairy by using her Heart Wand in the help of the Pegasus sisters.

Sigourney Weaver: Chloe has mentioned that the Wicked Fairy is an antagonist who agresses to turn the whole castle into frogs. I know I'm dressed up like this character, but it's just a roleplay. She has been beaten up by Princess Ruby because of her help of the Pegasus sisters and the Good Fairy.

Chloe Agnew: You said it, Sigourney. *laughs*

Jodi Benson: People say that I'm a voice actress because I do the voice talent of the Pink Pegasus from the film. She's a supporting character who likes to fly, help Princess Ruby do special jobs like making the Love-And Beauty Potion.

Barbara Radecki: Her sister, the Purple Pegasus is my voice talent because I'm also a voice actress too. She always teams up with her Pink sister with their combined powers in order to defeat the Wicked Fairy as Princess Ruby calls for help.

Chloe Agnew: Princess Ruby finds more friends like the Fish and Snatch the Golden Retriever. Is my hair long enough?

Stephanie Beard: I'm a great voice talent of the Fish because the Fish is called Fishy by Snatch and is very playful when it comes to the surface. The fish comes in teal with orange fins, a yellow head and a pink eye. Very fun, isn't it?

Veronica Taylor: Yep. It sure is fun. I voice the Golden Retriever named Snatch because Snatch is Queen Harmony's pet who wears a ruffle collar. I can't decide what gender this character is but it likes to retrieve anything a character wants.

Other voice actresses: *nod* Mmm-hmm.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 03:47AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: