Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 year  (Read 14081 times)
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 10:20AM »

Happy Anniversary!!

thank you to everyone who made this place possible!

Thanks Mel!
Michon
Bodhrán Player

Dismantle Repair

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 10:23AM »

Yay! Happy Anniversary everyone!

thanks everyone,you guys are great friends and i don't know where'd i be without the people who made this a great place to be

"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you. Lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through. Dismantle me down(repair). You dismantle me. You dismantle me."-Anberlin
Jason

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 10:25AM »

Thank you Rich and Lindsey and everyone else who makes/has made this forum possible (and wonderful)!

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 11:13AM »

Happy anniversary/first birthday to the forum!!!!!
Thank you Lindsey, Rich, my fellow mod squaders, and most importantly all the members. I think this is a very unique place that is such a joy to come to.

Also it just hit me that Chicago is going to be a kind of an anniversary party!

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 12:20PM »

Thank you to Brian and Jenny for creating it, Lindsey and Rich for administering it, my fellow moderators for being so great to work with...and most importantly the members who make this forum so special.

It's pretty amazing what a shared love of Celtic Woman has accomplished here!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Dwight

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 12:55PM »

Yipeeeeeee We are  One year old today  Grin   Grin   Grin

My Doggie was born on the Lisa Kelly forums about 1 year ago too   Grin Grin Grin

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 12:57PM »

Well, I missed a great deal of it, but I sure will be here for the rest!!!  Thanks to everyone who made this all possible-- and my special thanks to my " Mentor" for letting me pester her and ask a TON of questions!!!  Thank You Kelli!!!   I'm looking forward to meeting EVERYONE!!   Chicago HAS to be as great a start as one could have.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 01:05PM »

I haven't been here the whole year but.... thanks to my Dad for being a great Admin. Thanks to Lindsey for being a great co-Admin and also a darn good webmistress. Thanks to my co-Mods for having my back.  Cheesy And thanks to the members for making this a great place to be. Happy Anniversary!

Chris

Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 01:21PM »

Happy Birthday to the forum, and a big thank-you to everyone who makes it all happen!   Grin

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 01:39PM »

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY CWF!!!!!!

Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 02:04PM »

Thanks to all who played a roll in this space, it's been alot of fun. It's been good getting to know the different personalities here. I have learned many things here too. And all due to positive entertainment and positive people, THANKYOU ALL! Eric

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 02:13PM »

Happy Anniversary and a big thank you to all those in charge for tolerating my faux paus (is that the correct spelling?) over the past year. I have never intended to start trouble, but on a few occasions I guess I should have paid a little more attention to how I have worded a few posts. This forum is very different from the internet groups that I have been a part of over the past 10 years. They focused on politics, religion, law, etc. so my internet experience was sort of aimed toward argument, debate, etc. We usually didnt worry about whether we were offensive to others, in fact at times we tried to be offensive (well some were anyway). So I did have to sort of alter my mindset a little and adapt to the kinder, gentler, web page this is. But, I think thats why I like this place. There are many many places that one can pic a fight on the net, but few are as polite, friendly, accepting, and open minded as this place. But at times I do feel a bit like the bull in the china shop.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
ChloeAgnewfan
Honorary Roadie

the only

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 05:12PM »

Happy Anniversary!

Thanks Jeff and Snookie for the banners!
honeypie

Jessica

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 07:31PM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Providence, RI March 6, 2007 - March 11, 2009 - March 10, 2010
paige
Honorary Roadie

Live Life to its Fullest!!

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2008, 07:45PM »

i've only been a member for a few days but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
this place is awesome and i LOVE it!! thanks to everyone who makes it possible!!!

Thanks Mel!

Rest In Peace Margaret Ann Pater. 6/2/25-4/6/08
I love you Nana.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: