Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did I go to school?  (Read 13661 times)
sharon

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 08:19PM »

Hey Sara....

I'm not voting since I already know the correct answer, but it has been fun to view your voting results!  You obviously had quite a few of us fooled!!!

It was great meeting you in Toledo...I hope to see you again sometime.  Between CW and Wicked, we have plenty to talk about!!

Take care,
Sharon
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 08:25PM »

Yes, we have lots to talk about.  I'll have to view the results tomorrow when I can get on a computer instead of my phone.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 05:51PM »

Okay, I apparently really did have alot of people fooled!    So where did I go to school:

I'm an alumni of Northwest Missouri State University.  I graduated last Spring with a BS in Psychology.  The guy next to me is my twin brother Dan.  Go BEARCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 05:55PM »

Nice photo, Sara.  Do you plan to become a psycholgist or teach?  Or, some other career where your degree would help you?
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 06:04PM »

I wanted to become a Guidance counselor in a school but have decided that I don't want to do that now.  I'm looking at taking a class in Sports Psychology this summer to see if that peaks my interests, otherwise I have plans to go back at some point in the near future and hopefully get my masters and go into Economic Geography.

Sara
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 07:42PM »

Sounds like a good plan, but, you know, if you get a day job, you will have to deal with rush hour traffic!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: