Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247146 times)
JRRacing64
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 07:03PM »

Just learned of this today, Hope you get better soon Rich! Thank you Jenny for passing along the info.
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 08:05PM »

I just read this, I hope Rich gets better.
I keep him in my daily prayers!

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 09:50PM »

You continue to be in my prayers as well, Rich.  *hug*

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
nick in denver

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 10:15PM »

my prayers are with rich and his loved ones, this forum has always been there for me and will be there for him.
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 10:19PM »

Jenny thanks for letting us know. I had no clue.
Rich I will be praying for you!!  Smiley
DeirdreFan
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 06:09AM »

Hey all,

In case you haven't joined Rich's forum yet... the address is:  http://www.takeforum.com/richfest/index.php

We will keep you updated as to Rich's situation there, and of course, you are more then welcome to post notes to Rich.   I will say that Rich's forum is like no other... We are an irreverent bunch, but all in good fun.  Some of the posts over there have me wondering if I've created a monster.  We're having way too much fun!

All I can say is. . . .

"Come to the dark side, we have cookies!"

J x  Cheesy

Maggie
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 07:10AM »

He has every intention of being there!!
J x

I think Rich has a great incentive to be at the Greek........ Wink
Maggie
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 07:22AM »

I thought I joined http://www.takeforum.com/richfest/index.php
before, but could not remember my password etc.
So I have tried to register with a different name and my other e-mail address.
I am getting very frustrated because I keep getting the "secret code" wrong.

I think it might be that I'm confusing the letter 'O' and the number zero.

Twice I have exceeded the number of attempts......
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 07:47AM »

Jenny,

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I have been out of town for the past four days and haven't had a lot of time to log on to the forum. I will post over on Rich's forum as well.

Rich, Chris, and Eric.....my love, my thoughts, and my prayers are with you. God Bless you all and keep the faith.

Love,
Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 08:00AM »

I am getting very frustrated because I keep getting the "secret code" wrong.
I had trouble joining Deirdre's and Lisa's forum in this way, but it wasnt as bad as your problem. I tried 3 times. I guess 3rd time was the charm.

I tried joining the Rich forum last night, but got a red X instead of a secret code. I did have my cookie settings correct, sometimes that is an issue.  I just figured I would try again later instead of contacting anyone. But since it seems Maggie also had trouble, maybe its worth noting that I also had trouble.

Note: I was successful at registration a few hours after this post. Whatever issues that were afoot have been resolved, for me anyway. And the secret code thing worked on the first try.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 09:35AM by Cash » Logged

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Maggie
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 10:17AM »

I made it!

I finally got a code that didn't contain a 0 or an O

So, see y'all over there! Smiley
DeirdreFan
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 11:53AM »

If anyone is having trouble registering... email me your preferred user name and a password and I'll register for you and send you back an email to confirm your membership.  My email is: jenny.fedei@gmail.com.

We don't want anyone to be excluded for sure!

Jenny x

Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 03:06PM »

Thankyou for Passing this on to us Jenny.
I will join the Forum Tonight. because my internet connection is not as great on this Computer.
Rich is in My Prayers every night.
And he's got a biig bear hug from his Forum Daughter and her Family sent his way.

Wickie xx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 10:20PM »

Thank you for informing us about this,Jenny. I just got on after being off for a while, so i just found this out. I'll join Rich's forum asap. Please let him know that he and his family are in my prayers.

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
penguin laminating device

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17PM »

Jenny,
Thanks for the post and the link to Rich's Forum.  This came as a total surprise and has taken all the air out of my sails.  Let's pray the chemo and treatments do their thing and we'll have Rich around to aggravate for a long time to come.
Jack

Ditto Jack's message.  To Rich and the entire Ropes family....  I was stunned by the news and am shaking still as I write this.  You all are in my most sincere prayers.  I'm quite sure that the 800+ people in this Forum and the 100+ people in Lisa's Forum will be spending a moment or two today and over the next weeks praying that everything will work out just fine.

Brad T

I was also stunned when I read the message. My thoughts are with Rich, Chris and the entire Ropes family!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: