Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247148 times)
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2008, 02:08PM »

Thanks for the update kelli

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2008, 02:16PM »

Thanks for the update. My thoughts and prayers are with Rich and family

hugs
kathleen

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2008, 03:40PM »

I just spoke to Chris...latest word has it that Rich can stay at the facility he's at now, which they're happy about.  His surgery is now scheduled for tomorrow morning.

And to help him with his boredom, we arranged a little surprise that is being delivered at this very moment!  Our own songstress, Zee, is calling him to surprise him with a little song.  Wish I could see the look on his face when he hears that LOL

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2008, 04:22PM »

Thaks for the updates, Kelli.

m.k.c.
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2008, 04:24PM »

Thanks for keeping us updated, Kelli. What song is Zee singing and where can we all buy recordings? Tongue
Irishdreamer
Honorary Roadie

Voice of an Angel

« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2008, 04:28PM »

Thanks Jenny and Kelli for the updates on Rich. My prayers and thoughts are with Rich and Family.

Thank you M.K.C for the avvie and banner
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2008, 04:51PM »

Thanks for keeping us updated, Kelli. What song is Zee singing and where can we all buy recordings? Tongue

I'll let Zee or Chris or Rich fill in the details, but she sang "Let Me Entertain You".  Apparently Rich commented, "She's good!"  Of course, we all know Rich knows "good" when he hears it!

C'mon Zee, time for a recording!  Cheesy Tongue

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2008, 04:53PM »

The surgery has been pushed back to tomorrow afternoon.

aislin
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2008, 05:28PM »

Thanks for the continuous updates, everybody. I thought about Rich a lot today while I was at work since I couldn't get online and see what was going on.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2008, 07:39PM »

Thanks for the update Kelli...We'll keep Rich in our thoughts.

Zee..maybe you do do a duet with a certain Harp player.... Wink

Oh, I meant Kelli Grin

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2008, 08:03PM »

Thanks for keeping everyone posted, Lindsey and Kelli. Like Lindsey said, they pushed back the surgery again until the afternoon, instead of the morning. But like Kelli said, it's going to be taking place at the hospital we want it to happen at. So I'll be sure to let everyone know what is going on, either myself, or through the kindness of certain Administrative and Moderating members of the community. Smiley

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. And thanks for the song, Zee! It made him smile like he hasn't smiled since he was at the CW show at the Greek. Hehe.

Chris

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2008, 06:52AM »

Thanks for keeping everyone posted, Lindsey and Kelli. Like Lindsey said, they pushed back the surgery again until the afternoon, instead of the morning. But like Kelli said, it's going to be taking place at the hospital we want it to happen at. So I'll be sure to let everyone know what is going on, either myself, or through the kindness of certain Administrative and Moderating members of the community. Smiley

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. And thanks for the song, Zee! It made him smile like he hasn't smiled since he was at the CW show at the Greek. Hehe.

Chris
Chris, you are very,very welcome! It was worth hearing your dad laugh. And you can thank Kelli, Princess Plots-A-Lot, for the idea. How could I refuse??!!
I will be thinking of you both today. Hang tough, okay?

Love,
Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2008, 06:53AM »

I'll let Zee or Chris or Rich fill in the details, but she sang "Let Me Entertain You".  Apparently Rich commented, "She's good!"  Of course, we all know Rich knows "good" when he hears it!

C'mon Zee, time for a recording!  Cheesy Tongue
  I am also available for weddings and christenings!! LOL  Grin Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2008, 01:03PM »

The surgery is scheduled for today at 4pm Florida time. They’ll keep him for observation tonight and he might get released tomorrow.

aislin
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2008, 01:16PM »

Thanks Lindsey. Good Luck Rich!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 01:24PM by Trouble » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: