Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247142 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2008, 10:02PM »

Loreena McKennitt fans, are you ever in for a treat!!  I've added three new Loreena McKennitt items recently...with more on the way!  She is not only talented, but very generous!  If you've always thought, "I should check out that artist..." well, now is the time...

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #241 on: July 12, 2008, 08:12PM »

OK--- I have decided it's time for me to make my own " Celtic Woman Wall" !!  It probably won't be quite as good as Rich's, though!! LOL LOL  . But I sure found the place to start getting all the things that will make up a good section of it.  I went to  Rich Fest Forum and just started buying things!!   ( I have to buy and get out before they try to cash the checks! )   But I now have a LOTD program signed by the whole cast and most importantly-- Deirdre Shannon!!! ( She is such a wonderful lady and I want her to be a huge part of this undertaking!! )   I also have her CD  ( I WILL have each and every one she makes-- as soon as she makes them !! )  I'm going to put the actual CD in a plain case and use the picture and real CD case as part of my wall!   I just bid on an autographed picture of Meav and I sure hope the other girls donate one too so I can bid on them. ( hint, hint, ladies!!! ha ha)    Scott ( Moscapoet) made some jewelery and donated it to the auction,too. I'm afraid none of it matches my eyes, Scott, but it is beautiful anyway. LOL Thanks for donating. K ??  I know Loreena McKinnett isn't a CW but I like her music and she is donating a TON of things!!  Even an autographed DVD/CD set.  Thanks, Loreena for helping and I will have some of the CD's!!!  ( If I can distract Bob and Zee long enough to get the job done!! LOL )   There are sooooo many things over there I would like to have and the price is right and we get to help Rich at the same time.   I know Jenny and Scott were selling banners, but that ended 6/30 I think. Maybe they will be on again later.  I got one from Jenny, but haven't sent her a picture yet to make it. When they come back, I will get one from Scott, too!.  There are a lot of things to bid on and I KNOW I have left out someone that has donated---so very sorry!   I'm tell'in ya, with Kelli, Jenny,Maggie, Bob, Zee, ( and I think I have seen the slight indication of Rich's little neice, Deirdre in that mix, too. )  spending countless hours putting all of this together, it just cant miss!!   If a bunch of you decide to go look--- kind'a stay away from my Meav Pic !!  K Huh   LOL   Naw, Let's do battle for it and make  Meav glad and proud she donated it and is helping our great guy--- Rich!!    GO BUY SOMETHING!!   LOL

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
binti

« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2008, 08:36PM »

I bid the last time and was thrilled today to receive my Duggan and Friends CD, featuring the lovely CW lady, Orlagh, on several songs.  The entire CD is so enjoyable but I have hit the repeat button over and over for the song "Memories".  It is truly beautiful.  I'm so glad I bid on this CD to receive such wonderful Irish music and to help out Rich and his family. My thanks to all who have worked so hard on the Rich Fest Forum.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #243 on: July 12, 2008, 08:39PM »

Binti,
I've gotta say, I'm surprised Bob let that CD go LOL  He really had a hard time shipping that to you!  Thank you for your bid.  And enjoy Orlagh's incredible music!

Gary,
You're the best...thank you so much for your support.  You've been fantastic in your support of Rich!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Sorgi

« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2008, 06:06PM »

After a lot of trying I finally got the auction forum to load (afraid to close it...connection time outs), so I have a list of what is available.  Are there any images or did they simple not load when the connection failed (asking here, as I can't seem to stay connected over there for any length of time)?

-Dan

Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #245 on: July 14, 2008, 06:12PM »

Sorgi, Yes, there are images on the auction forum.  Sorry that you're having difficulties viewing the items up for bid. 

Kelli,  Can you help out Sorgi?

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #246 on: July 14, 2008, 07:44PM »

I sure can!   Grin  Sorgi, if you PM me a list of what you're interested in, I'd be happy to email you the images that go with those items.

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #247 on: July 31, 2008, 12:52PM »

OK, everyone, just a few hours left for this month's auctions!  Holy cow, have we been having fun over on Rich's Forum...two bidding wars, but no bloodshed (yet anyway...it's getting pretty tough over there!)  If you don't want to bid, at least check out the fun.

AND, AND, here's a little teaser for you all.  In a few days I'll have the August auctions up...we have a few items (some are tough to photograph, so it's taking a little time to get it just right).  But, there is one item you all are going to go nuts for when you see!  Our beautiful songbird, Deirdre Shannon, strikes again.  She is so incredibly generous, and she loves her Uncle Rich!  I won't spoil the surprise just yet on exactly what this item is, but trust me, it's amazing!

Thank you sooo much, Deirdre!!  We love you!

http://www.takeforum.com/richfest/index.php?mforum=richfest

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #248 on: July 31, 2008, 01:27PM »

OK, everyone, just a few hours left for this month's auctions!  Holy cow, have we been having fun over on Rich's Forum...two bidding wars, but no bloodshed (yet anyway...it's getting pretty tough over there!)  If you don't want to bid, at least check out the fun.

AND, AND, here's a little teaser for you all.  In a few days I'll have the August auctions up...we have a few items (some are tough to photograph, so it's taking a little time to get it just right).  But, there is one item you all are going to go nuts for when you see!  Our beautiful songbird, Deirdre Shannon, strikes again.  She is so incredibly generous, and she loves her Uncle Rich!  I won't spoil the surprise just yet on exactly what this item is, but trust me, it's amazing!

Thank you sooo much, Deirdre!!  We love you!

Okay, first we have to deal with the suspense of an upcoming CW announcement , and now this!!!!  I 'd better buy a defibulator. LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #249 on: July 31, 2008, 01:44PM »

Zee, Why would you need a lie detector? ? ?  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2008, 02:20PM »

Zee, Why would you need a lie detector? ? ?  Roll Eyes
Okay,it's late in the afternoon so it took me a second .... Roll Eyes Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #251 on: August 01, 2008, 03:15PM »

Holy wow, you guys!  Thank you all so much for your donations, your bids and the fun for the July auctions.  They are over now, and a resounding success.  Keep in mind we have some exciting things for August...watch this space!

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #252 on: August 01, 2008, 05:30PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin

that was fun. Lets do it again in August!

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #253 on: August 01, 2008, 06:05PM »

Kathleen trust me, start digging under every cushion you own, and shaking the boys down for their lunch money.
What is coming up is unbelievable!! If these things manage ever leave the hands holding them I will be amazed!!

It just keeps getting better!!!

Bob

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2008, 10:06PM »

OK everyone, the August auctions are up!  We have two very nice (and rare) items donated by the Official Méav Fan Club.  We also have a complete set (donated by Willow-jeeves) of Disney's Winnie the Pooh Santas Around the World Pins.  Please check these items out, they're wonderful!

And here's a little hint on what our very special item is (Deirdre not included LOL):

Happy Bidding!  Thank you to everyone who are making these auctions successful  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: