Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247135 times)
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2008, 05:05AM »

OK everyone, the August auctions are up!  We have two very nice (and rare) items donated by the Official Méav Fan Club.  We also have a complete set (donated by Willow-jeeves) of Disney's Winnie the Pooh Santas Around the World Pins.  Please check these items out, they're wonderful!

And here's a little hint on what our very special item is (Deirdre not included LOL):

Oh, Man!

timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2008, 08:58PM »

Looks like this could be loads of fun!!!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #257 on: August 03, 2008, 09:26PM »

C'mon over, Timi, join in on the fun!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2008, 09:33PM »

Just have to say this. 

How sweet is our Deirdre???!!!!!

What a generous donation she has made.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2008, 09:41PM »

I know I'm not in on all this stuff, but.....Gary, wow.....if you adopt Zee, will you adopt me too? Cheesy  $400 for the sweatshirt, that's good stuff, and you won the Lisa photo, too! Shocked

Agreed, Bob!

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #260 on: August 03, 2008, 09:55PM »

FaFo, I think Gary will be adopting several of us!  Talk about generous...

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2008, 06:26AM »

LOL---  I got a big break on my food stamps this month!!   Adoption is probably out of the question, but a great idea!!  I figured I do not have many chances to help someone and here I get to do just that for two of the best there are.  I have met a BUNCH of people in my life but two of the best ever are Rich Ropes and Deirdre Shannon!!   In one move I get to do something for both of them, so-------.   I've been trying to keep that hoodie and picture a secret because when word gets out there are a lot of people who will want it.   AND-- I'm still licking my wounds from that "thumping" Kathleen gave me over the " Meav" picture.  Maybe she will go on that looooong road trip this month!! LOL
Thanks everyone-- and boy, I can hardly wait for my Lisa picture!!   Yep, I AM one lucky guy!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2008, 07:08PM »

A $400 bid for Deirdre's hoodie...Wow, Gary!  If you are the highest bidder, what a lucky guy you are to win that!   I do admit that I'm just a bit jealous.   I absolutely adore Deirdre and to win that would be awesome.   Smiley   But seriously, that was very generous of you to bid on that item.  It goes towards a great cause.  Love ya, Rich!  Smiley

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2008, 07:32PM »

Deirdre is one special lady,that's for sure!! Her caring and generosity are unbelievable.

The person who wins this bid will have something very special to treasure and will have contributed to a very worthy cause- our Rich!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2008, 08:19PM »

Gary,

I'm proud of you and congrats with the Lisa picture,

Remind me, where do you live again?   Cheesy

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2008, 08:36PM »

Thanks, Tom!!   Rich and I are neighbours in-------Flagstaff, yeah, Flagstaff.  I'm pretty sure that's what Rich said to tell everyone.     Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Grin

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2008, 11:28AM »

Just as fair warning, Gary, if you are indeed the high bidder:  I had the Lisa picture at RichFest in my hands and had a very, very tough time handing it over to Rich.  I think the key was that I'd only had it in my hands for a few minutes.  This Deirdre hoodie has been living with me in my HOME for over a week already.  Take that for what it's worth  Wink

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2008, 12:00PM »

I think I'm in REAL trouble here!!!!   Cry  Cry  Cry

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2008, 12:08PM »

All I'm saying is if I DO hand it over, I'll need some emotional support LOL

loveCW

« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2008, 12:10PM »

We'll all be here for you Kelli, when it's time to part with it. Wink

Decode....

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: