Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247212 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #315 on: October 30, 2008, 04:21PM »

So you all know I'm going to bug you to bid on these auctions until they close TOMORROW NIGHT, right?  Just making sure.  Wink Cheesy Grin

Love you, Rich!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
m.k.c.
« Reply #316 on: October 30, 2008, 08:48PM »

Have you considered extending this month's auctions into November? I figure with The Greatest Journey and TinkerBell coming out this month (plus the past auction items) people may be a bit tapped out. Just a thought.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2008, 10:14PM »

I did think of that, but I need to move on next month to some of the other exciting items waiting for auction.  Thanks, though!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #318 on: November 08, 2008, 12:08AM »

The November auctions are now up!  I may be adding another item or two, but I wanted to at least get these items up now.  Major, major thanks goes to Celtic Woman, LTD for donating these items.  (Rich I kinda think they like ya).

Check them out...there are some rare items, and one item I affectionately refer to as "The Holy Grail" (no, not a M&G with anyone  Cheesy)

http://www.takeforum.com/richfest/viewforum.php?f=15&mforum=richfest

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #319 on: November 08, 2008, 08:50AM »

Check them out...there are some rare items, and one item I affectionately refer to as "The Holy Grail" (no, not a M&G with anyone  Cheesy)

Shocked

"The Holy Grail" is one amazing item!!! There's gonna be a lot of people that are gonna be all over that one!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #320 on: November 08, 2008, 09:29AM »

Yeah, my eyes kinda did this  Shocked  when I saw it too!

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #321 on: November 08, 2008, 10:10AM »

Ahhhh....dang it..makes me wish I had extra money to bid on it.. Undecided

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #322 on: November 08, 2008, 11:46AM »

gotta go check it out.............

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #323 on: November 08, 2008, 11:53AM »

Kathleen--- I hear the boys calling you!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2008, 11:57AM »

Paul has taken them fishing......no sports today

house is quiet..... Shocked

Okay...except for the dog that barks at absolutely nothing...... Undecided

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #325 on: November 08, 2008, 12:37PM »

Seems like someone has plenty of time to search the couch cushions for fundage!! Grin

And Emily?  Gary left you a message on Rich's forum.  Wink

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #326 on: November 08, 2008, 12:56PM »

Don't encourage her, Kelli!!!!!!  I'm still healing from the last time!!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Wink  Wink

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2008, 03:41PM »

Don't worry....I will not be intimidated!!!!  Grin Grin Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #328 on: November 09, 2008, 09:01AM »

Don't worry....I will not be intimidated!!!!  Grin Grin Cheesy
I dont think any of us think you can be intimidated, but its likely you can be outbid. After all, Gary is the Donald Trump of Celtic Woman Collectables.  Cheesy

This is a VERY nice item. I think that after the stock market went up Friday, my retirement account is back up to about... $150.  Cry  Seems a Celtic Woman Collectable is just as good as stocks and bonds as investments now. So the questions are, should I jump in here, when, and can I successfully bid on this against Gary or will I get...Trumped?  Cheesy  How much more money can he have buried in mason jars in his back yard or in his couch cushions?  Undecided

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2008, 09:37AM »

LOL--Cash,--- The jars are empty!!    And if there are any more out there they are hiding really well!!!   I think the " Grail" is something I would really like to have so Kathleen has said she would loan me what ever I need.   LOL   Yeah, right!!!!!!   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
We just don't want to lose sight of the reason we are buying these things!!  I can't think of a better way to spend money! LOL 

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: