Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247132 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2009, 09:54AM »

Rich, speaking for myself, I appreciate you writing that update.  I could see an improvement in your energy level at Chicago over last April, and I'm thrilled to see your heart function is up to 40%, what fabulous news!!!

I'll be writing an update of my own soon over at the Kelli forum.

Rich, you once said we are traveling similar paths and I am grateful to have you to lean on.

I love you.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2009, 10:10AM »

Rich;  I, too, am grateful that you provide updates from time-to-time.  I had nothing to compare your energy level to when we met in Chicago, but I was glad to see you getting around and doing pretty much everything that you wanted.  (nice to have someone able to run back to your room for the cellphone, though  Wink ).  Take care, my friend.  You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Brad

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2009, 12:04PM »

Thank you Rich for keeping us "in the loop". Sounds like all positive news to me. As far as traveling, you better be at that DVD taping, whenever and wherever it is!  I will carry you piggyback if need be - people tell me I'm small but mighty! LOL

Love,
Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2009, 12:15PM »

Rich you not alone, our health is important yet we don't always keep that focused daily. And with egotistic mentality yet facts are humor and reducing stress dose help. I can relate being unemployed for too long an going longer, though personally my goal is still to travel back to ERIE. Yet you are fortunate enough to travel CW shows.  I want to lose weight yet need to get motivated to exercise again Undecided.  Though won't be able to CW this year at Los Angeles.
Though while looking for job everyday at least I can look at Ireland info,pics, maps communicate with friends i.e. CW Wink and music(my forte).
I say to much again Lips sealed
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2009, 01:44PM »

Rich, you once said we are traveling similar paths and I am grateful to have you to lean on.

I love you.
I love you too, Kel.  Like you, the toughest enemy I've had to conquer is fear.  Fear of the future, fear of the unknown.  But you have no need to be afraid of anything.  You are a very special person, and have walked a good path.  The proverbs of the Blackfoot people tell us, "Life is not separate from death. It only looks that way.  For what is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset..."

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #440 on: April 03, 2009, 03:44PM »

Thanks for updating us, Rich. Everyone who said we appreciate the updates was so right, even if you hate writing them!  Tongue I'm glad you're energy has increased - you will need it to keep up with me tomorrow!  Grin Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #441 on: April 03, 2009, 04:25PM »

it will be great to see Kelli and Rich walking along together- Rich smiling and Kelli whistling!!   Way to go both of you!!  And yes, we do appreciate the updates.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #442 on: April 03, 2009, 05:32PM »

Rich, see my PM
Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2009, 05:34PM »

Rich, see my PM
Jim
Jim - what PM?

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2009, 05:35PM »

the one I just sent

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2009, 05:37PM »

the one I just sent

Gotcha.   Cheesy

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2009, 05:39PM »

Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to update us.

You are still in my prayers.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2009, 01:00PM »

By way of an update to everyone, I am aware that the RichFest forum is down.  I am working on it.  The auctions WILL continue, so, as always donations and bids will be much appreciated!  We have some exciting stuff waiting in the wings.  I'll post here when I know more.  Thank you ALL for supporting our Rich!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2009, 03:25PM »

PHEEWW..Thanks for the post Kell..I thought I might have broken it!
 Grin
Bruce

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #449 on: April 08, 2009, 02:38AM »

Thank you for the update, Rich. You and Kelli are both in my daily prayers. We are called to bear each others burdens and love each other. In my case, that means I have the privelige and duty of praying for you guys, since I don't have the finances to bid on any items at either auction sites. Rich, you and Kelli are both an inspiration to me. With all of the negative news going on around the world and the health challenges you are both facing, one of the most positive sites and shining stars on the internet is going strong thanks to you. I know that there are other folks who help keep the sites up and running and I don't want to diminish the importance of their involvement or excellent efforts, they are much appreciated. But you two keep this family together. We are bound together by our love of the girls, but also each other, and that sets us apart from the fans of all the other groups out there. Celtic Woman is definitely special, it's brought us together, and I'm proud to be a part of this family.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: