Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247128 times)
Antiup

« Reply #465 on: April 11, 2009, 10:23AM »

Man I might be out. I had to take my boots off and use my toes.

I am in.

Looks Great Kelli. Look forward to seeing you guys/gals over there.
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #466 on: April 11, 2009, 12:15PM »

Wow....that verification math problem almost got me!   Wink   Cheesy
We want only the highest quality of members! 

And I made it in despite that!   Wink   Cheesy

Brad

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2009, 07:29PM »

Alright folks, the inaugural auctions of the brand new Rich Ropes forum are up!  We have some nice things this month.  (hint, Lisa fans may wanna have a looksee Wink)

Check it out, and thanks for supporting a dear friend:  http://richropes.freeforums.org/

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2009, 08:48PM »

I didn't do it! Honest! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
But, I did register... Grin

Do I have to send you chocolate now kell?HuhHuhHuh Grin
Bruce

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2009, 08:50PM »

Do I have to send you chocolate now kell?HuhHuhHuh Grin

Always!  Roll Eyes Cheesy

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #470 on: April 24, 2009, 12:37PM »

OK, the last week for this months' auctions is upon us!  C'mon folks, it's been a ghost town over there.  Though he's been quiet about it, his needs are the same.  How's about showing the OldFatGuy some love?  Thank you!

Antiup

« Reply #471 on: April 25, 2009, 12:29AM »

on my way now!
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #472 on: April 25, 2009, 08:55AM »

Yikes! Shocked Shocked..Thanks for the reminder Kell..I'll mosey on over that way!
Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2009, 10:33PM »

Shocked   I joined this, but have forgotten everything I did to sign in...who do I get to remedy this?

Carla( shankdee)

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #474 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05PM »

OK, the last week for this months' auctions is upon us!  C'mon folks, it's been a ghost town over there.  Though he's been quiet about it, his needs are the same.  How's about showing the OldFatGuy some love?  Thank you!

Thanks for the reminder, Kelli. I just freshened my bid for Cora's CD!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #475 on: April 28, 2009, 10:02AM »

Shocked   I joined this, but have forgotten everything I did to sign in...who do I get to remedy this?

Carla( shankdee)

Hi Carla,
I don't see you on the member list of the new Rich forum  http://richropes.freeforums.org/  .  I will contact you via PM so we can remedy this.
Kelli

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #476 on: April 28, 2009, 01:19PM »

I know I can be a huge pain in the neck, but I would love it if as many of you as possible could take a look at Rich's forum.  He's posted a couple of updates on there, and the last one is very important.  Please consider bidding on an item or donating an item for auction, or even just a straight donation.  This man does more for CW fans than any other fan (well, except Lindsey and he are on par with each other I think!  Wink)  His pride doesn't let him ask for much in the way of help, but the need to look after himself and his family (including felines LOL) is real.  Thank you for reading this, and helping out a dear friend.

http://richropes.freeforums.org/thank-you-kel-t6.html

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #477 on: April 29, 2009, 09:09PM »

Tomorrow is the last day for this month's auctions...

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2009, 07:59AM »

I know I can be a huge pain in the neck, but I would love it if as many of you as possible could take a look at Rich's forum.  He's posted a couple of updates on there, and the last one is very important.  Please consider bidding on an item or donating an item for auction, or even just a straight donation.  This man does more for CW fans than any other fan (well, except Lindsey and he are on par with each other I think!  Wink)  His pride doesn't let him ask for much in the way of help, but the need to look after himself and his family (including felines LOL) is real.  Thank you for reading this, and helping out a dear friend.

http://richropes.freeforums.org/thank-you-kel-t6.html
Kelli, you are NOT a pain in the neck..or anywhere else! LOL I know how much effort you put into all this.

Any and all contributions are appreciated by Rich. You know we are all guilty of spending money on things without realizing it ,like $4.00 coffees. How about we give them up for a week or two and donate the money to Rich's auction?

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2009, 08:44AM »

I agree, Zee.  !!  We all get to play on the forums, like Bumper stickers,  which if you remember, Rich checked with CW Ltd and found out the details for us and what we could and couldn't do, and games as well as all the posts that make the forum what it is.  All this ability to have fun comes from Lindsey and Rich!!  If Lindsey needed our help I know we would be there just as quickly as we are for Rich.  There HAS  to be places we can make a small sacrifice  that will help someone who selflessly devotes time and effort ( at times this effort is extremely hard for him to do!! ) just so the rest of us can play. It's time EVERYONE--- give just a little back for all you have received!!  It doesn't mean you have to buy anything at the auctions-- just send in a contribution !!  There are over 1400 members benefitting from all the work put into this forum-- it's time all of us gave back a little!! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: