Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247167 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #480 on: May 01, 2009, 12:46AM »

Wink   Wink   Smiley   Kiss   Kiss

Well, I sent money in but it was for chloe's gift and now CW Senior has told me they have decided on a chloe gift...sounds great...I don't know if I am supposed to tell or not, so will hold off on saying what it is. Rich has helped me in so many ways since I joined the Forum in March. He is patient, strict when he has to be, knowledgeable, and helful..I would like to join his FORUM and contribute what i can, as I really appreciate all that he does.

Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #481 on: May 12, 2009, 06:10PM »

The May auctions are up!   We are trying something new on one "item" this month.  We are hoping that everyone will be able to help even a little bit.  Also, there is one item that is very likely to start a bidding war!  It's truly ONE OF A KIND!!

Please visit Rich's forum and show the Old Fat Guy some love!!

http://richropes.freeforums.org/

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2009, 01:48PM »

Just a reminder that the May auctions for Rich are swiftly coming to a close. With the current state of the economy, I certainly can understand not being able to bid or donate a large sum. However, check this link out:

http://richropes.freeforums.org/post72.html#p72

It's certainly doable - the $10.00 and $20.00 cards are still up for grabs. Let's show our spirit and generosity for our fearless leader Rich.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #483 on: May 22, 2009, 12:22PM »

Thanks, Zee.  There is still one great item available with no bids yet:  the Japanese version of A New Journey CD...new in wrapper, a collector's item!  Also the $10 level for the gift card hasn't been claimed yet.

Thank you to everyone who has helped out with these auctions, it is so very appreciated.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:52PM by Kelli » Logged

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #484 on: May 22, 2009, 12:45PM »

Also the $10 level for the gift card hasn't been claimed yet.

Just claimed it. Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #485 on: May 22, 2009, 12:53PM »

Woo hoo!  Keep the bids coming...you all have seen the incredible signed tshirt, right?  I promise, this tshirt is one of a kind!!

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2009, 01:29PM »

Kelli--- I'm sure I heard someone calling you!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #487 on: May 22, 2009, 06:16PM »

you all have seen the incredible signed tshirt, right?  I promise, this tshirt is one of a kind!!

Sssssssshhhhhh, Kelli!!!  Dont tell evrybody!!!  I havent finished counting all my pennies yet!!!!!!!!!!

*frantically searching under sofa cushions and behind furniture**
 Cheesy

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #488 on: May 22, 2009, 08:14PM »

Ha ha, you have a few days left to count them! Grin

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #489 on: May 26, 2009, 12:26PM »

We're in our last week of the May auctions!  Grin

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #490 on: May 29, 2009, 03:34PM »

Whooo!  The t-shirt auction is sure heating up!  Cheesy

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #491 on: May 31, 2009, 01:41PM »

OK, the May auctions end tonight!  Act quickly to get your bids in  Wink

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #492 on: June 08, 2009, 05:07PM »

I wish I had come here and seen this sooner. I didn't know there was anything wrong. We should all pray for him so the forum can continue. Not meaning to sound rude, but there is another guy that can do the moderator stuff right? Also, he might be Irish but I've seen comericals for cancer treatment of America. That's something to try. Or you could watch the 700 Club or whatever verison they have in Ireland (I'm sorry but I forget where he's from) and they might give him healing. If not, at least he'll be in a better place. Sorry I got here late and I'm not with anything else yet in this thread.

By the way, is there really a Lisa Kelly forum? I'm already part of three forums and I'm not sure if I should join anymore just yet. I might join Rich Rope's forum.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #493 on: June 09, 2009, 07:43AM »

I wish I had come here and seen this sooner. I didn't know there was anything wrong. We should all pray for him so the forum can continue. Not meaning to sound rude, but there is another guy that can do the moderator stuff right? Also, he might be Irish but I've seen comericals for cancer treatment of America. That's something to try. Or you could watch the 700 Club or whatever verison they have in Ireland (I'm sorry but I forget where he's from) and they might give him healing. If not, at least he'll be in a better place. Sorry I got here late and I'm not with anything else yet in this thread.

By the way, is there really a Lisa Kelly forum? I'm already part of three forums and I'm not sure if I should join anymore just yet. I might join Rich Rope's forum.
In answer to your question, we have several moderators on this forum and two administrators, Rich and Lindsey. So, yes, technically we do have plenty of back-up. However, most people on this forum would tell you that we feel that Rich is irreplaceable!  Grin 

Regarding his treatment, that is purely a personal decision and i believe Rich is comfortable with his current situation.

There is no official Lisa Kelly forum. However, there is a Lisa Kelly fansite hosted by Rich.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #494 on: June 14, 2009, 10:28PM »

Congrats to all the May auction winners!  The June auctions are now up.  I'd like to extend thanks to everyone who are making these auctions successful.  Ya'll do my heart good!

http://richropes.freeforums.org/

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: