Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247136 times)
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #615 on: December 09, 2009, 06:35PM »

We all love you Rich, you really do deserve this (and much more)! *hugs* 

Thanks to Órlagh, Kelli, fellow forum friends who are sharing their love, and all who is bidding on these fabulous things to help such a wonderful guy!

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
Antiup

« Reply #616 on: December 09, 2009, 09:37PM »

I may still have some popcorn left from the thousand that were sent over.lol
the bidding war is on. time for those tights  gary and iam jumping back on the crazy camel.
let the games begin. 
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #617 on: December 09, 2009, 09:52PM »

You guys better stand back.....I might be small but I'm mighty!! LOL Especially when it comes to getting something I want!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #618 on: December 09, 2009, 10:22PM »

You guys better stand back.....I might be small but I'm mighty!! LOL Especially when it comes to getting something I want!!

Zee

o/t  And when she gets mad she's really funny intimidating!

Back on topic...check out these auctions...Wow are they off to a great start!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #619 on: December 10, 2009, 09:03AM »

Quote from Kelli:
"*At one time Rich said he didn’t want any more auctions and Kelli agreed 

*Kelli lied about that "

Kells, that's known as a change of heart dear... Wink
This is a good thing you and Orlagh have done, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Bruce 
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #620 on: December 10, 2009, 02:37PM »

Quote from Kelli:

*Kelli lied about that "

This is a good thing you and Orlagh have done, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Bruce 

Bruce, I think Kelli crosses her fingers behind her back when she makes promises like that to Rich!! LOL

Zee

bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #621 on: December 10, 2009, 02:52PM »

Quote from Kelli:

*Kelli lied about that "

Bruce 

Bruce, I think Kelli crosses her fingers behind her back when she makes promises like that to Rich!! LOL

Zee
I promise not to tell... Wink Wink

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #622 on: December 12, 2009, 06:12PM »

Thank you so very much, Órlagh and Kelli. You two are the best. My dad couldn't ask for better friends, I think. I tried thanking Órlagh when I saw her yesterday and she didn't want any part of it, like she hadn't done anything. And she vaguely apologized for her handwriting! But, you two are simply incredible. I'm so glad my dad knows you both and that I get to as well. This is really, to use a favorite word of Órlagh's, lovely. Smiley

Chris

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #623 on: December 12, 2009, 06:21PM »

This would not have happened without Orlagh...she deserves so much credit!  Orlagh and I adore you, Chris, and your Dad...it's a win-win!  Grin

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #624 on: December 12, 2009, 07:06PM »

Thank you so very much, Órlagh and Kelli. You two are the best. My dad couldn't ask for better friends, I think. I tried thanking Órlagh when I saw her yesterday and she didn't want any part of it, like she hadn't done anything. And she vaguely apologized for her handwriting! But, you two are simply incredible. I'm so glad my dad knows you both and that I get to as well. This is really, to use a favorite word of Órlagh's, lovely. Smiley
Chris
It's this kind of heartfelt feelings that Órlagh has (as well as all the ladies of CW) and this Forum have for one another that separates this group from all the others!  I am so proud to be a part of this family of performers and their fans.

Brad T 

Frozen_Rose_of_the_Sea

"I make the angel scream, and the devil cry!"

« Reply #625 on: December 20, 2009, 06:28PM »

That's so awesome that Orla became a part of this!

God bless. Smiley

"Don't you think that's a little harsh? Killing me because of the way I t-t-t-talk?" - Nero from "Devil May Cry 4"

"This party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock!" - Dante from "Devil May Cry 3"
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #626 on: December 23, 2009, 10:59PM »

There are 8 days left to bid on one of these 4 songs!  If you end up with some Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket, here's an option to ease out of that situation  Cheesy

http://richropes.freeforums.org/

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #627 on: December 28, 2009, 07:17PM »

Three days left to bid on this set of songs!  Shocked

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #628 on: January 04, 2010, 03:25PM »

Whew!  The last few hours of the December auctions had their share of "edge of your seat" moments!  A HUGE thank you to all who bid!  Órla was "beyond thrilled" with response, and so was I!

The next set of auctions are up now...a few really great songs!!  Happy bidding!!

http://richropes.freeforums.org/index.php

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #629 on: January 08, 2010, 01:39PM »

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I just received Orlagh's handwritten scroll of "A Simple Love" that I won in the auction. It's beautiful and BIG!! I know Kelli posted the dimensions in the description but I obviously glanced right over that! All I saw was " handwritten by Orlagh" !! That was enough for me. Grin Grin

Orlagh went to a lot of trouble to pick just the right paper and handwrite all the lyrics. That lady is just THE BEST! Plus, the money is helping someone that I care a lot about. It's definitely a win-win!!

Kelli's posted 4 new songs for auction - if you get the chance, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Zee

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: