Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247143 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #630 on: January 09, 2010, 12:06PM »

Grin Congratulations On winning the auction  !! I know you will treasure it.. C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Sorgi

« Reply #631 on: January 09, 2010, 03:02PM »

ohhh I wish my W-2 wold get here....Turbo Tax is all ready to go....I want that return ASAP

-Dan

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #632 on: January 12, 2010, 09:28AM »

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I just received Orlagh's handwritten scroll of "A Simple Love" that I won in the auction. It's beautiful and BIG!! I know Kelli posted the dimensions in the description but I obviously glanced right over that! All I saw was " handwritten by Orlagh" !! That was enough for me. Grin Grin

Orlagh went to a lot of trouble to pick just the right paper and handwrite all the lyrics. That lady is just THE BEST! Plus, the money is helping someone that I care a lot about. It's definitely a win-win!!

Kelli's posted 4 new songs for auction - if you get the chance, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Zee
Congratulations on winning scroll! And don't worry, once I get paid this week I'll be ready and geared up for round 2! Grin
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #633 on: January 14, 2010, 03:40PM »

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I just received Orlagh's handwritten scroll of "A Simple Love" that I won in the auction. It's beautiful and BIG!! I know Kelli posted the dimensions in the description but I obviously glanced right over that! All I saw was " handwritten by Orlagh" !! That was enough for me. Grin Grin

Orlagh went to a lot of trouble to pick just the right paper and handwrite all the lyrics. That lady is just THE BEST! Plus, the money is helping someone that I care a lot about. It's definitely a win-win!!

Kelli's posted 4 new songs for auction - if you get the chance, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Zee
Congratulations on winning scroll! And don't worry, once I get paid this week I'll be ready and geared up for round 2! Grin

The more the merrier! lol

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
KelticKraze

« Reply #634 on: January 15, 2010, 11:16PM »

I know I am somewhat new here and don't know Rich, but Just the few months I have been observing/posting, I have notice how he responds to ppl. It is always calm and respectful. That is appreciated and when I see him put his two cents in about a topic it just seems special some how. Thanks Rich and blessings to you through this part of your journey.

KC
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #635 on: January 16, 2010, 12:43AM »

Im still saving my monies and anxiously waiting for Kelli to put one of my favorite Orlagh songs' scroll lyrics up for auction.....

..........................."Eleanor Plunkett"

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #636 on: January 16, 2010, 01:48AM »

Ha ha, you'll be waiting awhile for that (non-lyrical) piece!  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #637 on: January 16, 2010, 09:36PM »

Unless you put a blank scroll up for auction! (Now I'm imagining somebody framing a blank scroll Cheesy)
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #638 on: January 18, 2010, 09:18PM »

Ha ha, you'll be waiting awhile for that (non-lyrical) piece!  Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   Grin

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Jeannie

« Reply #639 on: January 26, 2010, 08:09AM »

Dear Jenni and Chris
Thank you for letting us know of Rich's condition and just how bad it is. I know what he is going through as I watched my MOM and DAD go through it also. My thoughts and prayers are with Rich and his family and I think a fund raiser of any kind would be great maybe someone should mention it to Lisa and the ladies since Rich is the moderater of Lisa's forum and this one it would be nice if they donated their time to a fund raiser for Rich. I shall watch for updates from both of you on Rich's health. He deserves our love and support through his tough times he has mine and I am sure he has everyone else's too.

Good Luck and God Bless to you and to Rich
Jeannie

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #640 on: January 26, 2010, 08:56AM »

Dear Jenni and Chris
Thank you for letting us know of Rich's condition and just how bad it is. I know what he is going through as I watched my MOM and DAD go through it also. My thoughts and prayers are with Rich and his family and I think a fund raiser of any kind would be great maybe someone should mention it to Lisa and the ladies since Rich is the moderater of Lisa's forum and this one it would be nice if they donated their time to a fund raiser for Rich. I shall watch for updates from both of you on Rich's health. He deserves our love and support through his tough times he has mine and I am sure he has everyone else's too.

Good Luck and God Bless to you and to Rich
Jeannie
Thank you for your kind words and your prayers, Jeannie.  The last couple of years have been challenging but, hey, you gotta play the hand you're dealt, right?  Millions of people need help and prayers more than I do.  Just look at the people of Haiti.

I've been amazed and almost overwhelmed by the kindness and support I've received.  I can't tell everyone how grateful I am.  I need to single out three people for their efforts and their kindness.  Chris, for putting his own life on hold indefinitely, to make sure his stubborn old man has someone nearby to help if it's needed.  Kelli - in spite of her own huge challenges - has kept that auction site running and constantly come up with new ways to inject life and fun into it.  And dear Órlagh, for her incredible kindness and generosity.  She's been there for me every step of the journey, with encouragement, wit and wisdom.  And those hand written scrolls she labored over and donated for the auctions are absolutely amazing.  This entire community has my everlasting love and gratitude.

On a side note - I have a chemo appointment in about an hour, so I'll be even worse than usual about replying to emails and PMs for a couple of days.  Please bear with me.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #641 on: January 26, 2010, 08:59AM »

Take care Rich. I know from my brother just how much fun they are. If you get depressed, just remember you are not alone.

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #642 on: January 26, 2010, 01:41PM »

You are in my thoughts, Rich. Hang tough - like you always do.

Love ya,
Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #643 on: January 26, 2010, 01:48PM »

maybe someone should mention it to Lisa

You can bet if I had a way to get ahold of Lisa, I'd have asked her!  I asked Rich for her email, but he wouldn't give it to me LOL  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Lisa, if you ever read this, send me an email, OK? (ha, ha, unlikely, I know! Cheesy)

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #644 on: January 26, 2010, 03:14PM »

Chris, for putting his own life on hold indefinitely, to make sure his stubborn old man has someone nearby to help if it's needed.

Since you're a huge part of my life and half the reason for my life even existing, I wouldn't call it putting my life on hold. This is my life and it's what I want it to be. It's nothing more than having my priorities straight. Smiley

Chris

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: