Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247216 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2010, 03:17PM »

This is my life and it's what I want it to be.
Stubbornness runs in the family.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2010, 03:35PM »

Hi Rich, I know how tough chemo can be as I watched my mom go through it. She died 20 years ago of lung cancer, I was 21 years old at the time. The doctors had only given her 6 months to a year but with the chemo and lots of support she had 2 good years and thankfully only a short period of suffering. I don't know your whole story but I know that whatever kind of cancer you have you CAN fight it and beat it if your will is strong enough. I truly believe that my mom would have lived even longer but a close friend of hers who had lung cancer at the same time she did and had a much better prognosis because they were able to remove the diseased lung lost his battle and when that happened I believe she gave up any hope of her beating it and she gave up the fight and surrendered to the exhaustion of that fight. So above all you MUST keep a positive attitude, trust in God's love and never give up hope. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
L.A. Girl

« Reply #647 on: January 26, 2010, 05:21PM »

Good luck, Rich! When you come home, maybe your CD and DVD will be waiting for you. The ethereal sound of the girls will make you heal faster.

Take care,

Dianne
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #648 on: January 26, 2010, 05:41PM »

Good luck, Rich! When you come home, maybe your CD and DVD will be waiting for you. The ethereal sound of the girls will make you heal faster.

Take care,

Dianne
Thanks, Dianne.  I'll let you in on a secret.  I've had the CD and DVD for weeks.  Ssssshhhhhhhhh..........   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #649 on: January 26, 2010, 07:30PM »

Rich, thinking of and praying for you as always.  Take care and hang in there as you have been. *hug*

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #650 on: January 26, 2010, 08:29PM »

Cheesy I am glad we humans are better than that cat you have pictured because we are not indifferent to
     your suffering or anyone else's the stangers in Haiti..etc..
     Who is that poor woman in the picture anyway??  I think it is called a hangover...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #651 on: January 26, 2010, 09:29PM »

Five days left for bidding this month!  We've been having a ball over there, check it out!

http://richropes.freeforums.org/

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #652 on: January 26, 2010, 11:13PM »

This is my life and it's what I want it to be.
Stubbornness runs in the family.   Wink

And in some cases, Rich, that is a good thing.  I'd say that Chris is simply following the example he has been given.

Hang in there, accept his help and support in the same spirit it's given, and know that we are all here if and when you need us.

Be well and back soon, my friend.

Peter
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #653 on: January 28, 2010, 11:47PM »

THREE days left on this month's auctions... Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #654 on: January 29, 2010, 07:23PM »

Rich...you know you have my prayers and my Women's Group (a very powerful intercessory
prayer group that I have facilitated for the past 17 years) are praying for you as well.  You
are tremendously loved!  Prayers for Chris, too!   Kiss

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #655 on: January 29, 2010, 07:56PM »

Thank you, Rosie...  And everyone else.

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #656 on: January 30, 2010, 09:07PM »

Just under 26 hours left; I've stocked up on popcorn...this has potential to be QUITE entertaining!! Shocked

Sorgi

« Reply #657 on: January 30, 2010, 09:28PM »

I gotta remember to do my taxes after work tomorrow....and see what I've got to use

-Dan

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #658 on: January 31, 2010, 12:59AM »

The final day!  If you plan on making a last-minute bid, please read the important notice posted on Rich's forum before you bid!

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #659 on: January 31, 2010, 11:45PM »

Wow, you guys are amazing!  The auctions have now ended for January.  I'll have February's auctions up in a day or so!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: