Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 247193 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #660 on: February 01, 2010, 11:43PM »

Fresh from the high of last month's auctions, this month's auctions are now up!  February only has 28 days so there are fewer days to bid...remember that while plotting against each other  Cheesy Grin

Let the games begin!  http://richropes.freeforums.org/index.php

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Antiup

« Reply #661 on: February 02, 2010, 06:24PM »

Oh its on now. I can so not get one of these scrolls.  I got my serious face on. lol.  Tongue  Tongue Grin

Look forward to the fun again.
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #662 on: February 03, 2010, 12:49PM »

Oh its on now. I can so not get one of these scrolls.  I got my serious face on. lol.  Tongue  Tongue Grin

This is your month, Kasey!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2010, 12:55PM »

Just a week left for this month's auctions!!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2010, 05:06PM »

Kelli, depending on how time works out, I may be donating an item for next month's auction, if it is completed in time, and i can get it shipped to you, if that is ok with you

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #665 on: February 21, 2010, 07:21PM »

That's cool Clay, just send me a PM!

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #666 on: February 27, 2010, 11:02AM »

Down to the wire, here, last minute bidders!

Also note, there is one more VERY COOL item coming from Orlagh...but she has to concentrate on the Ireland CD release for now.  As soon as I have it, watch this spot for the new auction.

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2010, 11:40AM »

A little over 12 hrs left!

historylover

« Reply #668 on: March 02, 2010, 01:34PM »

I'm just a newbie, and don't really know rich except for reading about him.  Just from what I read, he sounds like an amazing person and I will definitely be praying for him!  My aunt had a different type of cancer (she is in remission now), so I know how hard it can be for everyone!  But just know that I'll be praying for him!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #669 on: March 02, 2010, 02:46PM »

I'm just a newbie, and don't really know rich except for reading about him.  Just from what I read, he sounds like an amazing person and I will definitely be praying for him!  My aunt had a different type of cancer (she is in remission now), so I know how hard it can be for everyone!  But just know that I'll be praying for him!
Thank you!  I'm overrated, believe me, but I'll take all the prayers and good wishes I can get.  And you are not "just a newbie" - you are a member of the kindest, most caring community I've ever experienced.  We're all family here.  So pull up a comfortable chair, put your feet up on the coffee table, and enjoy yourself.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #670 on: March 03, 2010, 01:29AM »

Hi Rich how are you doing. Understand a little more now about what you are going thru. A coworker of mine has bone cancer and going thru Chemo. Just heard he is home now but cant see anyone because his immue system is not right.  Hope both you and he are doing better. Take care. Steven M.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #671 on: March 03, 2010, 06:18AM »

Hi Rich how are you doing. Understand a little more now about what you are going thru. A coworker of mine has bone cancer and going thru Chemo. Just heard he is home now but cant see anyone because his immue system is not right.  Hope both you and he are doing better. Take care. Steven M.
I'm doing okay, thank you. And I know what your friend is going through with the suppressed immune system.

Infections sometimes occur during and after chemotherapy treatment because the same medications that kill cancer cells also affect healthy cells. Infection-fighting white blood cells are depleted by chemotherapy, especially white blood cells called neutrophils.  When chemotherapy reduces the numbers of neutrophils significantly, a condition called neutropenia develops. Patients with neutropenia are at increased risk of infection. To combat this condition, I get regular treatment with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), a therapy that helps stimulate the growth of white blood cells. I also take a daily dose (500 milligrams) of Levaquin (Levofloxacin), a synthetic chemotherapeutic antibiotic. Unfortunately, the side effects of Levaquin include vision loss.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #672 on: March 03, 2010, 02:44PM »

That si the reason he can not have visitors. Will keep asking for updates at work about him now. Want to know how he and you are doing. Take care.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #673 on: March 04, 2010, 12:36PM »

Welcome to the forum, historylover!!

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #674 on: March 05, 2010, 09:51AM »

Hi, Rich. Hope everything's doing okay  Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: