Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Máiréad's mishap in San Francisco  (Read 19745 times)
Moscapoet
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 12:18PM »

Yes Maggie, pixie dust is indeed magical stuff. Mairead dispenses it with great regularity. I agree with Bill and Emily, WOW, that is a terrific graphic. Beautiful.
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 07:47PM »

WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked That's gorgeous, Maggie!!!!! It almost looks like Mairead too!!!!

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 10:41PM »

very nice.  I will always remember the opening of ANJ tour with Máiréad back lighted in the fog.........

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
paige
Honorary Roadie

Live Life to its Fullest!!

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 04:31PM »

wow! now thats talent! but i always knew she had talent.. she's truly amazing!! and very cool graphic!!

Thanks Mel!

Rest In Peace Margaret Ann Pater. 6/2/25-4/6/08
I love you Nana.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 04:56PM »

Mairead... has shredded many a bowhair on stage and makes it work anyway. What she does the way she does it can stress hairs and strings quite a bit....

She also sheds streamers from her dresses, I learned, to my delight, from my front row experience in Louisville!  Cheesy   From the stage I managed to pick up a few hairs, part of a fiddle string, but couldn't reach the streamers!   Grin

I wish the others were as adept at manufacturing souvernirs!  Cheesy

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008, 11:58AM »

I love that pic Maggie! So Mairead!
PerryWest
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 06:18PM »

This young lady must have been born with a fiddle in her hand. She says she is not a dancer. I beg to differ. Her movements are mesmerizing. She sort of guides the show with the swing of her bow. (hey I'm a poet and didn't know it) She will point the bow at Ray, then Nick, and it's like a cue. What a beautiful girl, and such talent!

I wonder if she ever gets that lovely hair tangled in the fiddle?

Mark
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 06:51PM »

She can be a menace with that bow when she wants to--just ask Alex!   Cheesy Grin

Moscapoet
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 01:10PM »

The answer to your question, Mark, is yes she does get her hair tangled now and then. Yet, she keeps right on playing. I hope she never shears those wonderful golden locks as it is part of the Mairead mystique that as you say mesmerizes people. Yes sir, I would call it dancing as well, and wonderful dancing at that.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 06:32PM »

wow. Mairead's got talent, even when something happens! I read that once her hair got caught in her violin. She pulled it out and kept on going!
I'm  surprised  that  didn't  happen  more  often. it  looked  like  it  could've  many  times.   Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: