Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats 2008 Grads!  (Read 8701 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« on: May 16, 2008, 02:40AM »

I want to give everyone that is graduating this year a big hand.  Good job and best of luck with your future plans. 

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 04:27AM »

Me too!!  Great idea Sara!!  Post your names and school-- college or high school--, and a bit about what you plan to do from here.  it'll be interesting to see the FUTURE!!!!   

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 08:40AM »

Well, I'm not graduating, but I want to say congratulations to my little sister, Abby, who graduates from high school this Sunday!  I'm down home for a whirlwind trip to help her celebrate.  She is going to college with a major in Performance Opera and a minor in harp.  I'm so proud of her!!!  The girl has a serious set of pipes on her (too bad she doesn't sing celtic music!) and she's been playing the harp since she was 8 years old.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 09:32AM »

You probably had no influence in that decision at all- Right, Kelli!! LOL LOL

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Celtic Fiddle Chick
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 02:37PM »

I graduated college on March 28th. Just got my AAS Degree in Massage Therapy:)
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 04:44PM »

Congrats to all of the grads!! I graduated college last year, but a lot of my friends did this year so I'm in the middle of buying loads of graduation presents.  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 04:47PM »

Congrats to all the grads. Now...get to work!   Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 05:58PM »

Congrats to all the grads. Now...get to work!   Cheesy

That would be the bad part about graduating...going into the real world.  Roll Eyes

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 08:00AM »

Congrats to all you graduates out there !! Here's wishing you best of luck in your future endeavors!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pianoman14
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 10:59AM »

I graduate on March 30th and will be heading off to Belmont University school of Music in August to pursue a career in vocal performance!!  Smiley
-Brett
Irishdreamer
Honorary Roadie

Voice of an Angel

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 05:37PM »

Congratulations to all the grads. Best of luck!!! Smiley

Thank you M.K.C for the avvie and banner
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 07:45PM »

I've only been home a few hours from attending my daughters college graduation.  As much as I would have loved being able to go to the final show of the CW Spring tour (no, I couldn't have done that anyway) there is no question I'd have chosen to attend this little show instead.

It was the largest graduating class from the college she attended, full of all the tradition, pride, and of course the "Pomp and Circumstance" that a graduation should include.  It even had a few tears from a slightly proud dad (yeah, okay, so it's a good thing I don't wear hats, since there is no way they could have gotten one to fit today!).

Now a couple months off before she heads to Boston College to start Grad school (yep, another hat size or two there!).

Congratulations to ALL graduates of 2008, you all deserve it!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 03:50PM »

Aww,Thanks everybody!

I graduate this  coming saturday from Hope For The Nations Cristian Academy(homeschool).
I'm graduating with 31 college hours from taking dual enrollment at a junior college. I plan to attend a local college to finish my basics then transfer to Texas A&M -Kingsville to pursue a degree in Music Ed.

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: