Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Forums and Website links  (Read 11200 times)
MaggyMay

« on: April 02, 2007, 05:22AM »

I don't mean to take members or visitors away from this forum however I'd like to suggest a topic be pinned or locked giving links to additional forums and websites for the various singers. Or have them posted in the particular sections for each woman.   I found when this forum was 'down' that I didn't have a clue where they were.   I'll know enough to bookmark them next time I see them.  Roll Eyes
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:49AM »

Excellent suggestion, MaggyMay!  We should have a "Links" thread, probably under the "General Discussion" heading.  We'll work on it.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWF Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 04:25PM »

In the event you may have over looked it there is already a "Links" category. It is currently under "The Show". Everyone should feel free to list the links to the other sites, along with articles, interviews pertaining to the ladies.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 05:43PM »

I not only overlooked it, I'm the mod on the ***** thing!  Yikes! 

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 08:17PM »

Dearest Rich...

I'll have you know that I had just gone to bed when Brian told me about this post!!  I laughed so hard that I personally crawled out of bed to come back here and harass you!!!  Brian says I have to be nice because of the central theme being "respect" (takes all the fun out of it!! - drats!)

That's sooooo funny that you didn't know that "links" was one of your threads!! he heee!!  Me thinks you need a chocolate fix!!!!

Had to come pick on you!!

Boomer  xxxxxxx   Kiss
MaggyMay

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 01:06AM »

Embarrassed  Move over Rich,  I'm in the dog house with you,  Undecided I missed it too or I wouldn't have suggested it!  I was so excited about seeing the girls' names spelled correctly with accents,  I missed the Links section!

Thanks Brian and Jenny!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 01:09AM by MaggyMay » Logged
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 05:08PM »

The Lisa Kelly fansite needs to be properly fixed too.

The site http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=291.msg12179#new will know me to make me get rid of those mean people who almost hacked it. Shame on them. Tongue

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: