Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Office"  (Read 11533 times)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« on: May 20, 2008, 09:23PM »

Okay...The Office, the TV show...who likes it?  Favorite episodes, favorite people, whatever....The Office ROCKS! Cheesy

And they have the world's best theme song...excluding Andy Griffith, perhaps. Wink

Personally, I'm a Pam person...but Dwight is so crazy, you gotta love him! Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:30PM »

ooooooo I LOVE The Office!!!

My favorite is Jim because of all the pranks he pulls. Dwight is hilarious too. and Michael is sooo clueless. I love that show.

Thank you Lisa Kelly Fan and Brian H

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 05:20PM »

I like The Office too but I always forget to watch it! I've become way too impatient for TV here lately, but when it's on I think it's hilarious.

Dwight is my favorite character. He cracks me up. I love that he's a Harry Potter fan...that's so awesome. Team Gryffindor!  Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 08:44PM »

Oh, I love Jim too, Bookworm.  He kinda goes with Pam, though.  Like Kevin once said, "They're like PB&J.....Pam...Beasley...and Jim."

Have y'all seen the 5k run for rabies episode?  That's one of my favorites. Grin

Emily, I know how you feel.  Fortunately, I've now come to the point where some acute sensor in my brain can recognize when it is approximately 8:00 on Thursday nights. Wink

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 08:52PM »

Oh, I love Jim too, Bookworm.  He kinda goes with Pam, though.  Like Kevin once said, "They're like PB&J.....Pam...Beasley...and Jim."

Have y'all seen the 5k run for rabies episode?  That's one of my favorites. Grin

Emily, I know how you feel.  Fortunately, I've now come to the point where some acute sensor in my brain can recognize when it is approximately 8:00 on Thursday nights. Wink

Ok, the 5K Run for Rabies is one of the funniest episodes ever. Poor Andy and his chafing, LOL.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 08:59PM »

Poor Andy and his chafing, LOL.

That disturbed me very much. Cheesy

Then he has the red running down his shirt, and runs behind Kevin "To reduce air resistance," and whenever his shield stops..... Wink Cheesy

Don't forget Michael's dehydration.  I had no clue he had stopped about twenty feet from the finish. Cheesy

Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 09:48PM »

Did you see the one where Jim puts Andy's cell phone in the ceiling and Andy punches the wall? It's one of my favorites. I also like the Health Plan episode from the first season.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 07:07PM »

Poor Andy and his chafing, LOL.

That disturbed me very much. Cheesy

Then he has the red running down his shirt, and runs behind Kevin "To reduce air resistance," and whenever his shield stops..... Wink Cheesy

Don't forget Michael's dehydration.  I had no clue he had stopped about twenty feet from the finish. Cheesy

Yes! It was disturbing to see someone bleed from all that chafing! Cheesy

I loved when Dwight brings Michael fettucine alfredo before the race for a bit of a "carb up" LOLOLOL.

I love the episode (I forget the title) where Michael takes the entire office to the beach for a bit of team work. "Team Voldemort! Voldemort! Voldemort!"  Cheesy Cheesy

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 12:33PM »

That fettucine alfredo made me HUNGRY! Grin

Wow, I haven't seen those.  Good stuff, though! Cheesy

What about the episode where Michael has to survive in the wild?  He rips off his pants within about two hours to made a tent....then gets cold, so he has to sew them up again! Cheesy Cheesy

Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 05:52PM »

LOL I remember that. And Dwight followed him! hehehe

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 05:54PM »

I think Dwight is such an amazing character. Only problem for Rainn Wilson though, is that it seems like so many of his other movie/tv characters are basically just Dwight..i.e. in Juno.

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 09:21PM »

Agreed.

And on your first point, Emily....all of the characters on the office are AMAZING.  How can you possibly do the crazy things they do and NOT LAUGH?! Cheesy

Once again--best theme song EVER!  Clickness

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 09:28PM »

Once again--best theme song EVER!  Clickness

Ahhh!! Watching that makes me reeeeaaalllyyy want to watch the show right now, especially the run for rabies episode. Oh man, such hilarity.

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 10:34PM »

It just makes me sad to think that we may be the only ones on here that like The Office.....Molfy said she'd post here, but other than her, I don't know of anyone who works for Dunder Mifflin on the forum. Wink Undecided

Jason

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 10:49PM »

Question. What type of bear is best?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: