Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: graduation =) :)  (Read 4969 times)
danceing pixie16

« on: June 17, 2008, 04:47PM »

:0 today was my 5th drade graduation and I was so excited. Especially because I got and awared from the president bush and It's sighned too! I don't really like Bush but still so cool. I got for being one of the smartest people in my 5th grade groupe. Middle school here I come ! Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Cool Lips sealed Kiss

it's just life so keep danceing through -wicked
ChloeAgnewfan
Honorary Roadie

the only

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 04:49PM »

that's awesome!! congrats!

Thanks Jeff and Snookie for the banners!
Michon
Bodhrán Player

Dismantle Repair

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 04:52PM »

Hey Congrats Lil Sis! I'm so proud of you! I know you're going to do great in the middle school.Again congrats on all of your awards!Love ya! Wink

"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you. Lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through. Dismantle me down(repair). You dismantle me. You dismantle me."-Anberlin
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:57PM »

:0 today was my 5th drade graduation and I was so excited. Especially because I got and awared from the president bush and It's sighned too! I don't really like Bush but still so cool. I got for being one of the smartest people in my 5th grade groupe. Middle school here I come ! Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Cool Lips sealed Kiss

Awesome; you have to have a 3.75 GPA to get that!  Congrats....good luck in Middle School! Smiley
Keep up your grades, too...you can get more of those awards. Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
danceing pixie16

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 08:50AM »

Thank you everyone but I'm kinda scared for 6th grade cause school starts in 8 days

it's just life so keep danceing through -wicked
Michon
Bodhrán Player

Dismantle Repair

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 10:43AM »

Don't worry about it so much.I was nervous my first day of middle school.But trust me on this,you'll get used to it after a couple of weeks.And your friends will be there to help you and so will the teachers.You'll be fine.Take it from someone who knows what it's like,turst me it's not easy at first but after awhile it will.If you need any help,I'm always there to help you.I've got your back kiddo. Smiley Wink

"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you. Lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through. Dismantle me down(repair). You dismantle me. You dismantle me."-Anberlin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: