Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C.W. Fan Club ???  (Read 4985 times)
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 26, 2008, 11:33PM »

I MUST BE GOING OUT OF MY MIND AFTER ALL !!!  I just found a page with a post from Rich about organizing a fan club and asking who was interested.  I wanted to post a reply with my interest and there was NO place on the page to post HuhHuhHuh  I went through several other places that I frequent often and the same was true on each one HuhHuh?   I couldn't post a reply on ANY page.  I finally got off the site and did a few e.mails, still wondering what in the heck was wrong.  Then I got back onto the forum and had to login again (which I don't ordinarily have to do), when I was logged in again I noticed that the REPLY, QUOTE etc. was back on the top of each page.  I THOUGHT GREAT !  Now I CAN post my replys on EVERY page BUT I CANNOT FIND THAT POST BY RICH ABOUT THE FAN CLUB ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!    I know that there are 3 pages of replys, EVERYONE is interested in it and I cannot send my reply in because I can't find it now Huh??  It was originally on the home page I think, NOW IT'S NOT THERE.  HELP !!!     crying, crying, crying !!!   I am interested and want to sign up.  Thank you Rich.

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:55PM »

Here you go, Angie:  http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=5011.msg182199#new

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 03:52AM »

It's an easy link you can go to.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: