Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Concert Taping Postponed  (Read 14647 times)
Don S

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 06:56PM »

While August would have been nice for some, It's about my busiest month!  And I would much rather wait a bit for everything to be really ready and be pleasantly surprised by the result (or result's if the ladies finish new solo album's during the break too).

That being said, time to save some money for wherever I have the chance to see them perform again.  I probably should also get my passport renewed just in case it's needed!

Don...
Jack

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 10:31PM »

I'm not one to speculate on a venue, much less a time, but----------- Roll Eyes

Has anyone besides me noticed who is advertising on the Celtic Woman home page?Huh  I know, let's wait for the announcement!  Tongue

Jack
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 09:42AM »

ok I'm curious....  who has recently placed ads on CW web site ?

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 09:49AM »

When I went to Biltmore House this summer with my Mom....i noticed that they have a concert series. CW popped to mind when I saw this.  I did notice that they are advertising on the site right now. Great place....it is beautiful......and I can drive there! 3 1/2 hours from Atlanta

but lets remember...its just an advertisement  Grin

back to .......postponed.....I am so ready to go to a filming/taping.....my heart is ready to goooooooooooooo!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:54AM by kathleen » Logged

bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 02:41PM »

OK...let's just wait and see...YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<-------------Trying to figure out how to leave the CW website on my computer and auto-refresh every 5 seconds Grin
Anyplace in the US would be good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 04:41PM »

I'm not one to speculate on a venue, much less a time, but----------- Roll Eyes

Has anyone besides me noticed who is advertising on the Celtic Woman home page?Huh  I know, let's wait for the announcement!  Tongue

Jack

Our CW Forum detectives are on-the-job!  Cheesy  Biltmore would be fantastic for me!  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: