Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Appology for everyone  (Read 23152 times)
Moscapoet
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 01:25PM »

Angie, I learned long ago that you must choose to be offended, and that in life you cannot go through it without giving offense or having it directed at you. I've never seen anything in your posts to indicate an intent to offend. It is the administrators and moderators of forums who have to deal with such things and up to their own judgment as to how to proceed when someone says something. That is not an easy task. Whatever was said is over and done. You're a wonderful member of this and other forum families. There aren't many who haven't been sent a little warning now and then, myself included. Passion is something that not all understand or deal with well. All we can do is to try and temper it as best we can. Others will read what they choose to read. Certainly no apology to me is needed, and I hope the person in question is able to forgive and move on.
loveCW

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 08:56AM »

Angie- I never found anything you said to be offensive in any way shape or form. Don't worry about it.

Decode....

Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 11:25AM »

Opology excepted. I have the EXACT SAME problem, and I've had a couple posts deleted from a misunderstanding. But, yes, we do all make mistakes, and THANK GOODNESS we learn from them!!!!

LKF

rosie l

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 12:48PM »

Wow! All those e-mails with capital letters I get are from people yelling at me???
Oh my, what ever will I do?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Rosie
Zo

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 05:37PM »

Angie,

Been there .. done that. I know how you feel but don't let it stop you from posting.

KEEP THEM COMING!!!
 Grin

Zo

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
sioned

celtaholic, pleidiol rwyf im gwlad,cymru

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 06:12PM »

angie   i have never seen any unpleasentness or hostillity in you'r comments ever!!!
u always give  kind and peaceful comments!!  soooooooooooooooo u owe me no appologies

(please ignore the spelling i have dyslexia soo im pritty bad at the whole writting thing lol)

Music is the light,that shines and guides your soul.Embrace it with every fiber in your being!!!!

I'r sawl a roddaf lawer , bydd disgwyl llawer ganddynt.

thanx to scott for the banner Cheesy
bob c

North Carolina

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 08:52AM »

Hey Angie, as we discussed off-line,  ......just relax ...enjoy yourself.......all is well .....you are among friends .......... Smiley

Bob

zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 01:39PM »

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS?

Back in the day when I was a teletype operatonr in the service, everything was in caps. When Emails and internet came along, I had to reinvent my typing. Some things need to be in caps and unfortunately the CAPS lock is too close to the shift key

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 03:35PM »

Angie, it's ok..I posted something once with my caps lock stuck on. I wasn't yelling.... just didn't happen to notice..we all like having you here..so don't sweat it. I'm just learning here too..so LET'S JUST HAVE FUN. Grin
Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
binti

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 05:46PM »

My goodness, Angie, I've learned a lot from reading this thread.  I think I too have used caps and I did not know I was shouting.  Maybe someone can supply a link to email rules of etiquette so those of us who are new to this can learn.  I also know communication, written, verbal or nonverbal,  is a tricky thing, open to interpetation by the receiver.  I hope we can assume that none of us is intentionally trying to be offensive in anyway on the forum.  Hope you'll put this in the past and keep your posts coming.
                           Binti

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 02:07PM »

I really appreciate all of the support on this - thank you all.  I too learned to type way back in 1962, and yes, back then everything that needed to be hi-lited had to be done in caps. there was no other way to do it.  Old habits die hard  -  I love you all, and promise I will learn.  xoxo

Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 02:17PM »

This one is just a test.  I am trying to figure out why my brand new banner isn't coming through on my posts.  Ignore this on.

[Admin note:  Angie, I took the liberty of fixing the code for you.]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 03:27PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

Jason

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 02:27PM »

Code:
[img]http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/m/jmswms/CWbanner8.jpg[/img]

it should look like that Smiley

bob c

North Carolina

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 02:30PM »

Code:
[img]http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/m/jmswms/CWbanner8.jpg[/img]

it should look like that Smiley

Right .....then you'll see it like this ......

Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 09:26AM »

Thank you for fixing the code - now I see it!  Thanks so much  xoxo

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: