Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to meet some of you  (Read 420709 times)
Cherany

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 02:40PM »

Well, some of my best friends are people I met on the internet before I met them in person, but I knew them very well & for a long time before I met them face to face.  When it's someone I don't know so well, then yes, a group setting would be a must, especially with men. 

I think that is the big difference here - I don't have male friends & don't seek any out.  I just don't have much in common with guys; I'm the kind of girl who lists figure skating as her favorite sport.  But chatting about Celtic Woman seems, to me, a gender-less activity. 

I just might make some male friends, after all.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 02:42PM by Cherany » Logged

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 02:53PM »

Hmmmmm Lips sealed
Cherany

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2008, 11:41AM »

Have I offended? Sad

I don't mean any disrespect.  Just like anyone else, I prefer to have something in common with friends.

Keeping this on-topic, I'm sure Jim & all the guys here are great people.  You all love CW, so there's a common interest from the get-go.  Smiley

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2008, 12:11PM »

No you didn't offend me at all. I don't have a ego Smiley We all have our intrests which will be different. You into figure skating and that dosen't mean you don't have other intrests.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 05:47PM »

I'm baaaack!  I haven't been able to get online for a few days, but made it on here  tonight.  I am in Georgia now - next stop unknown!

Cherany -- Shywolf is one of the people I have met and he is a good guy (like me!), so I'm 1000% sure he was not offended by your post.  As you said, we are all here because of our love for CW.  Some folks like to get together and talk about CW; others might not.  We met one guy at the L.A. show who said he was a member of the Forum, but he wouldn't tell us what name he uses, so I still don't know who he is.  Some people value their privacy more than others - that's OK with me.  I started this topic to see if I could meet a few other CW lovers.  I have, and they were all great.  If some don't want to meet me, that's OK, too.  They can ignore me if they want.   I've received many pm's from members I've yet to meet.  Hopefully, I will have the chance to meet some of them.  As I said before, I will let you know when I get back to Portland.  Take Care!

Craig -- You ARE a good guy, aren't you?
ChloeAgnewfan
Honorary Roadie

the only

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2008, 07:21PM »

well im in middle Tn, but im currently in Fl with family and if you stop by unfotunately i wont be able to hang out Sad im on babysitter duty... but if u ever make it to around nashville area, pm me and we shall hang

Thanks Jeff and Snookie for the banners!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2008, 07:25PM »

... but if u ever make it to around nashville area, pm me and we shall hang
Well, maybe, but I'm not really into necktie parties!
paige
Honorary Roadie

Live Life to its Fullest!!

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2008, 09:42PM »

i live in the nashville area, extremely close to Piper!! lol so if you're here, i'd love to meet you as well

Thanks Mel!

Rest In Peace Margaret Ann Pater. 6/2/25-4/6/08
I love you Nana.
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2008, 09:49PM »

Yep Jim M I am good guy.  Why you ask Huh hmmmmm  You don't like neckties yet wore the leash the Greek Show Wink Cheesy.  How was Maine?

Cherany- I don't have the same music taste as others and can and will be critical too. It is in my blood I mean the music  Wink  I don't get offended trust me especially what people wear.I am one of those is all I will say Roll Eyes Lips sealed  There is alot we like and don't like.  My integrity is strong not to be be broken as other have tried.  Basically is what I am saying Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 05:02AM »

OK, Piper and Paige, I will add you to the list.

Craig - Just pulling your leg!  I KNOW you ARE a good guy!  When I get back to L.A. we will have to get some lunch or dinner or ice cream!  Did they get the fires under control, yet?  I don't do well in smoke.
Cherany

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 09:36AM »

Cherany- I don't have the same music taste as others and can and will be critical too. It is in my blood I mean the music  Wink

What kind of music do you listen to?  There is one guy floating about the boards that listens to metal... is that you?  (Sorry, I have trouble keeping up with so many people.)

I tend to stereotype, thinking of guys as beer-guzzling sports fanatics.  For that, I apologize.  I am a girl's girl, truly, but I am realizing I've been harsh with my shut-eye view of guys.

Cherany

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 09:37AM »

I am in Georgia now - next stop unknown!

That's where I'm from!  Moved from Atlanta to Portland nearly a year and a half ago.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 10:21AM »

Cherany - Do you know where McDonough, GA. is?  That's where I am right now.
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 10:32AM »

Jim what is being told that the fires in Northern Cal est 3000 to about 30. Nothing in So Cal yet. But could happen soon again.   I know you being a tease. Cheesy

Cherany I like your name  Wink  I do listen to metal, rock, classical, country, pop. But I have mention it on here maybe two times.    Is good to be a girl's girl and yes a lot of beer guzzling guys and gals. I am not one of them and never have been. Even in my younger days I looked it with longer hair and musician but never was including not smoking.
ChloeAgnewfan
Honorary Roadie

the only

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 03:49PM »

well im not into necktie parties either. lol. we shall have a blast!

Thanks Jeff and Snookie for the banners!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: