Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news, bad news  (Read 9228 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: July 26, 2008, 06:52AM »

We're sad to announce that, due to time constraints with work and school, Lauren has had to step down as a moderator on our CW forum.  We want to thank her for her huge contributions to this community.  Lauren, you're loved and respected here, and we hope you'll still visit and post as often as you can.

In her place, Kim (tiburongirl) has agreed to help moderate the boards for Máiréad, Méav, and Órlagh.  We are confident that everyone will show her the same affection and respect you've given Lauren and the rest of our staff.  Welcome to the Mod Squad, Kim!

Incidentally - for those of you who aren't aware - Kim is an accomplished violinist, and she's a great source of information about this wonderful instrument.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 10:26AM »

We're sorry to see you go as a moderator, Lauren.  Welcome Kim!  Everyone was a perfect angel when I joined the mod squad, so hopefully they will be for you too... Wink Grin

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 10:37AM »

Lauren, what can I say. You were one of the first people I met here. I wish you nothing but the best you deserve no less.

Kim, welcome to the mod squad!! I couldn't think of anyone better. You will be great. If you need any help let me know.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 10:59AM »

Sorry to hear that you won't be a mod anymore, Lauren.  Please try to stop by the forum when you can.  Welcome to the mod squad, Kim! 

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: