Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre's CD  (Read 41124 times)
MaryNorth93
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 08:35AM »

Deirdre is freaking awesome!  Grin Grin Grin Really glad that curiosity won over me that single day and I bought her album..
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2010, 12:29PM »

Wow, another ANGEL's voice...I like her song choices also...but wow what a heavenly voice, and everything I have heard about her as a person just fills the room with her lovely spirit while she is singing here in the library....I am so sorry I waited so long to get this...If you guys don't have Deidre's Album...you are really missing a treat ! ! !

shankdee

Yep, you've definitely had an authentic Deirdre experience!  She is amazing! Grin

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2010, 08:55PM »

Well Said,  shankdee!!!!!!!

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 08:29AM »

Cheesy  Well now it has been 24 hours...I am beside myself, as i have never heard anything so beautiful, esp her
 "Prayer song" duet with the Heavenly TENOR...I just can't write anymore...i am too uncontrollable now..I have played it
  quite a few times now...it is as Tiffany Gray said,  "A W E S O M E"...why oh  why did I wait this long to get it...well I
  was pretty taken up with some other WONDERFUl music and new DVD and CDs..etc..So I must calm down now...she is not
  going anywhere, she is right here on my CD player but it is just so incredibly beautiful i don't know what to do..

Yes , it is an episode of O C C W D...remember, i do not suffer from it, I enjoy it..

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2010, 12:28PM »

Hee hee, Deirdre got ya!  She is amazing.  And "The Prayer" with her brother, is absolutely UNFORGETTABLE!  Deirdre deserves everything positive in life...

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2010, 12:29PM »

Realized I'd been remiss... downloaded this from iTunes this morning.  Really good stuff.  Smiley

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2010, 10:49PM »

Yes , it is an episode of O C C W D...remember, i do not suffer from it, I enjoy it..

shankdee

Sounds like your O C C W D has now turned into O C D S D .......... Obsessive Compulsive Deirdre Shannon Disorder!!!!   Wink Grin Cheesy

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2010, 10:25PM »

shankdee

Sounds like your O C C W D has now turned into O C D S D .......... Obsessive Compulsive Deirdre Shannon Disorder!!!!   Wink Grin Cheesy

YES I must have TWO disorders now ! ! ! I think I will live tho' ( and live more fully) And thanks Kelli for telling me about her
brother!!  Those two siblings can make a whole album together ==hope their managment is planning on doing so....with
lots of good Gaelic Music on it..  C S

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2010, 11:20PM »

Those two siblings can make a whole album together ==hope their managment is planning on doing so....with

Now THAT would be a must-have album!!!!!!!

Inga
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2010, 01:40AM »

Those two siblings can make a whole album together ==hope their managment is planning on doing so....with

Yes, that would be awesome. Gaelic music and opera arias or crossover songs.
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 02:36PM »

I bought Deirdres CD yesterday and I can´t stop listening, i love her singing Wink
She´s awesome Wink

by me
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2010, 12:32AM »

I bought Deirdres CD yesterday and I can´t stop listening, i love her singing Wink
She´s awesome Wink

Yes, she is...and it took me so long to realize it...glad you got the album it is simply incredible...

C S

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2010, 01:11PM »

I have her CD!!!  I bought it on iTunes, and it is beautiful!!!  I honestly cannot choose which song is my favorite!  And OMG that is AWESOME that LYNN IS PART OF THE CHOIR!!!  OMG that is awesome!!!  Lynn and Deirdre MUST do a duet together!!!  Smiley Tongue

And I totally agree with Shankdee.  Deirdre and Matthew should sooo do a CD together!!!!!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2014, 08:41PM »

Old  thread, I  know,  but  I   love  it  too !   Smiley

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2014, 11:17PM »

Old  thread, I  know,  but  I   love  it  too !   Smiley

This has been on my want list for awhile. I've got to look for it next time I'm on Amazon.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: