Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An evening with Chloë  (Read 3008 times)
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« on: August 21, 2008, 06:49PM »

It has been a long and very stressful workweek for me, and there are still two days to go. So I decided to pop in my Chloë dvd and let her beautiful voice relax me and take me to the land I've never been. Hearing her singing Vincent just gets to me. Thank you, Chloë.

Scott

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 08:08PM »

It has been a long and very stressful workweek for me, and there are still two days to go. So I decided to pop in my Chloë dvd and let her beautiful voice relax me and take me to the land I've never been. Hearing her singing Vincent just gets to me. Thank you, Chloë.

I couldn't have said it better myself.  I hadn't seen her DVD in awhile either (a terrible thing for a good Chloe fan to admit!) but I watched it this past weekend and realized how much I had missed it.  It's ironic that I can't listen to Chloe at work, yet it is exactly at that time that things are most stressful for me and that is the time that I need to hear Chloe the most...

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:50AM »

Yeah, because hearing her and watching her at the same time might make me more cheerful. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: