Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slane Castle Setlist  (Read 7709 times)
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« on: February 01, 2016, 12:27PM »

What was the actual setlist order because there were some things that confused me.  It seemed that Spanish Lady was performed right before You Raise Me Up.  Also, I can't tell if Mo Ghile Mear ended the concert or if You Raise Me Up ended it because when David took his bow, it seemed to be after Mo Ghile Mear, but when the girls got the flowers, it seemed to be after YRMU.  Also, where was O Holy Night in the setlist.  All I know is that it was in the first act because the girls were in their white dresses and the castle was lit in blue.

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 03:12AM »

I think they were just some slightly changes, Newgrange was performed just before Caledonia. O Holy Night right after Beyond The Sea. I think You Raise Me Up ended the concert giving by the position of the choir during the outro! They just mixed several shots from both songs.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:16AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 01:53PM »

I think they were just some slightly changes, Newgrange was performed just before Caledonia. O Holy Night right after Beyond The Sea. I think You Raise Me Up ended the concert giving by the position of the choir during the outro! They just mixed several shots from both songs.

So I guess Spanish Lady was the second to last song, since I know for a fact that when You Raise Me Up started, the girls and choir were in their ending positions for Spanish Lady.  My guess is that Spanish Lady and You Raise Me Up were performed as encores.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 07:48PM »

And I remember that the first musical number in the program is "The Sky, The Dawn And The Sun". After this is Chloe Agnew's 2007 rendition of "The Prayer" from Quest From Camelot, am I correct?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 08:01PM »

So I guess Spanish Lady was the second to last song, since I know for a fact that when You Raise Me Up started, the girls and choir were in their ending positions for Spanish Lady.  My guess is that Spanish Lady and You Raise Me Up were performed as encores.
  Really  like  your  banner   by  the  way ...   Cool

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 08:21PM »

And one thing I forgot to mention is that I doubt O Holy Night ended the first act because Hayley was not part of that number.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 11:35PM »

And one thing I forgot to mention is that I doubt O Holy Night ended the first act because Hayley was not part of that number.
Good  point  ...  Cool

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 09:07PM »

that answer's Meav's bowing  Grin! Got It!!!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: