Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa back in new show  (Read 10789 times)
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« on: September 25, 2008, 01:43PM »

I saw today on another forum that it had been announced that Lisa will be back in the new show, and I thought it said that ALL our original ladies would be too.  Has anyone heard any more about this?  I am thrilled that Lisa will be back if this is true.

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 01:54PM »

Its true alright, Lisa is coming back for the European Tour, the Official site says so.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 01:57PM »

I saw it too. Our beloved Lisa is listed as part of the European Tour Cast List

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 02:00PM »

Lisa is in the European tour, but CW Ltd has released no information regarding the spring 20009 tour.  There will be an announcement on their site, but there is nothing official yet. Posts like that are premature and may be misleading.

Note: the European tour is the ANJ concert, not a new show, as we've said before.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 02:23PM »

Rich: "Lisa is in the European tour, but CW Ltd has released no information regarding the spring 20009 tour"

20009?Huh?

Wow!!! CW is really going to be going on and on!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 02:29PM »

20009?Huh?
Um - that's next spring, Mel.  We even have some dates already.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 02:33PM »

20009?Huh?
Um - that's next spring, Mel.  We even have some dates already.
Next Spring? In 18,000 years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 02:43PM »

Whoa!  Okay, ya got me.  I never thought to count the zeroes!  Oops!  Sorry, Mel!

bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 02:56PM »

Next Spring? In 18,000 years.    

Dear Lord ....I pray it's not going to be THAT long of a winter. Couldn't you shorten it  a bit? Please? Cheesy
And also please have Lisa join the spring tour..I have yet to see her perform. Thank you.
Your humble servant.
 Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 02:58PM »

Whoa!  Okay, ya got me.  I never thought to count the zeroes!  Oops!  Sorry, Mel!

Hehehe...no problem Rich  Wink Cheesy

Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 06:51PM »

I just checked it again, and what it says is, that according to the CW website, I assume that means the official one, that Lisa and Helen will be back for the spring 09 tour (I don't know who Helen is) - but it did say Lisa and the original cast.

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 06:53PM »

I just checked it again, and what it says is, that according to the CW website, I assume that means the official one, that Lisa and Helen will be back for the spring 09 tour (I don't know who Helen is) - but it did say Lisa and the original cast.

Helen is Lisa's sister.  Yes, CW.com is the official one.

Thanks Lindsey
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 07:25PM »

The cast list for the European tour has been posted on the official CW site (http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/cast-list). There is no mention anywhere of the spring tour.

Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 07:54PM »

O.K. thank you - just curious.

Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 12:59PM »

The flyers for the European tour had Lisa on them, and mentioned she'd be there. But, it's like the literal translation from what they have on the site and the international flyers that I've seen. But, since she is on our flyers, and Alex isn't, I'm guessing we have Lisa at our concert. I wouldn't mind seeing Alex though Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: