Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Moderator  (Read 13994 times)
CWF Administrator
« on: May 28, 2007, 05:17PM »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank "sunbeam" for her time and attention as she served as moderator for this forum. Now we all wish her the best as she engulfs herself in her new job. We hope to see her posting occasionally as time permits.

As a result of "sunbeam" having to relinquish her moderator duties, we have selected another wonderful young lady to step in an assume the role of moderator on Orlagh's and Mairead's boards. Let us all welcome and show our support for Lauren as she assumes the responsibility of this moderator's position!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:02PM »

Lauren, welcome to the mod squad.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 07:51AM »

Thank You! lol

<3 Lauren

<3
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 09:09AM »

You're welcome!  Boy, you were right on top of that one, weren't you?   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 09:16AM »

lol yeah i know right,  Grin but thanks again!

<3 Lauren
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 09:32AM by <3 Lauren » Logged

<3
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 02:52PM »

We've added four new moderators:  Alex (m.k.c.), Bob (bob c), Brad (btimerson), and Kelli.  I know everyone will extend them the same respect and courtesy you've shown the rest of our mod squad.  Welcome to the gang, new mods!

<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 06:50PM »

Welcome new Mods!!!

<3 Lauren

<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: